Time to run

You were running away....you knew you just couldn't be with a killer. You looked behind you once and he was chasing after you, the next thing you know your on the grass in the woods underneath him. "LET ME GO!" You shouted. "NO! You're  mine Y/N....ok.....you're mine." He leans his face towards yours and you lean your face further then you two kiss. His hands were running through your H/C hair as you wrapped your arms around him. What came to this? Why am I kissing a KILLER? you thought. After a few more seconds he pulled away and lifted you up. "Do you wanna run away with me?" He asked smirking. You replied. "Yes I have no where else to go anyways. When we do get to wherever we're going I'm gonna tell you something you won't forget." He smiled as he carried you on his back and ran all the way in the forest and took you and him to a manor. He then took you to his room and closed the door and locked it from the inside, you two inside his room with nobody else coming in....complete privacy. "So this is your room...." You stared blankly at the blood splattered walls. Once you turned around he pushed you on the bed. "It's getting late sweetheart.....we should sleep." He said calming you from the fright of the walls. "But I needed to tell you someth-" You got interrupted by loud yelling and arguing. "HEY YOU GUYS SHUT UP!" Jeff shouted out the door and he turned the lights off. You came up to him slowly walking off the bed and jumping into his arms. "Woah....it's ok....c-cutie." You widened your eyes in shock as he said those words. He turned a little lamp on, but it was enough light to fill up the room but very dimly. "So....what did you wanna say to me?" He asked holding you tight. "O-oh....umm.....I wanted to tell you that I l-love you...." You replied. You felt your cheeks get warm as you knew you were blushing. He then walked both of you guys over to the bed and laid you under the blankets first. "Don't think this is weird ok....I wanna keep you safe and warm." He said softly, he sounded very passionate about you. You could feel how much he cared for you. He climbed in bed next to you, caressing your body against his. You've never felt loved like this before, it was always new to you. "Hey um Y/N.....I wanna ask you something" Jeff said softly. "Oh, ask away." You replied back, you didn't know what he was gonna ask you so you got nervous. "I wanted to ask you if.....ummm.....never mind" His emotions felt like they were all over the place....but you felt the same. Then, you had an idea of what he was trying to ask you. "Yes...." You said, almost like replying to an invisible question that was never asked. "Wait what?" He was in shock, but his face started to flush red and so did yours. "You heard me Jeff. I wanna be with you.....forever." You said. Your words still held him in shock but he soon wrapped his arms around you and said "Good....now it's really late....go to sleep."

A/N: Hey I just wanted to let you know I will be updating every day working on two parts idk how many parts this will have in total....also srry if the chapters are short and all but I hope you enjoy this fanfic ~Bye guys and go be friends with a creepypasta~