The Two Chosen Ones

It's the next morning and your starting to wake up. Ugh what happened last night you thought. You turned over to see that Jeff wasn't next to you. Chatter was in the other room so you decided to check it out. "Oh hey sunshine!" Jeff said to you as he hugged you from behind. "Oh hi....I was wondering if maybe I could visit my friend today. My friend F/N." You said happily with a nice grin on your face. "Sure, but me and BEN are gonna pick you up after ok." He said back. "Ok." You replied as you kissed him on the cheek and headed to the kitchen.

    It was almost time to visit your friend F/N, but you were in Jeff's room to see if you got all of the stuff you wanted to visit her/him. You put your phone, mouth mask(one similar to Ticci Toby's mask), and knives for protection all in a bag. You put the mask on and you headed out with Jeff. Damn, I haven't seen my friend in a while! You thought, you wanted to see her/him so bad. Once you got there you told Jeff to wait outside for you. He said "Ok cutie." You pulled the mask down and kissed his cheek then went inside. "Y/N is that you?" Your friend called out to you. "Yeah F/N it's me, you surprised?" You asked and smiled. Your friend and yourself were so much alike, you guys both wore the masks similar to Toby's but with different designs. You guys hugged and you told her/him that you had a surprise. "What is your little 'surprise'?" He/she asked. "Oh you'll see." You said smirking. You brought F/N outside and called out to Jeff, he soon appeared behind a tree and walked up to you two. BEN was also there, like Jeff said he would be. "Y/N, you never said ANYTHING about bringing your friend." He claimed with anger. "It's ok.....he/she is just like me....we have our ways, just watch." You kissed Jeff's cheek as BEN's cheeks turned red. Your friend walked with BEN while you walked with Jeff back to the manor. "So.....Jeff?" You said. "Yes dear..." He replied. "What would you think Slendy would say if two new creepypasta people were added?" You asked. "I know it seems weird but me and my friend are desperate to be with you guys..." You continued. "Well, I don't think he would mind....but you're gonna have to come up with names if you're lucky." He replied. Awesome! You thought.

    You and your friend are at the slendy house and you are talking to slendy with her/him. "Please oh please let us be creepypastas! I beg of you!" You cried. "Fine! But what are your names?" He said. "Our name is 'The Masked Ones'" Your friend said. "Yes, we wish to be a duo, and were good with knives and stunts but nothing spectacular though." You continued after your friend spoke. "Good, I'll have Toby and Jeff train you two later tomorrow tonight." Slendy commented. YASSSSSS IM SO HAPPYYYYY!!!!! You thought. Your friend was gonna stay in BEN's room as you were gonna stay in Jeff's room of course. "So everything's settled?" Jeff asked. "Yeah.....she/he is staying with BEN and so all I know is that we're gonna be trained tomorrow night by you two." You replied. He hugged you and kissed you then laid both of you down on the bed. "I love you....babe." He said. Your cheeks turned cherry red as he said that and you smiled. Did he just call me babe? You thought. "I love you too baby..." You replied back. You snuggled as he kept gazing in your E/C eyes. You kept gazing into his. He then started to kiss your neck as his hands moved down towards your bottom. "W-wait...." You said. "What's wrong babe?" He asked with a little smirk of his on his face. "I don't think we should do that NOW but maybe after training tomorrow or so." You replied. "Ok....then go to sleep..." He said as he's still cuddling your body. You buried your head in his chest as your eyes starting to close and you drifted off into sleep.