Chapter 42

Hoshi's pov

All of them did an event for me that's a congratulations event because I got accepted in institute of media and arts university. SEVENTEEN are here, PLEDIS GILRS too and also AFTER SCHOOL sunbaenims but

my girlfriend is not here. Obviously,this is only for the staff and also pledis artists. No family members are allowed,even though their own siblings. I don't understand with the rules thingy.

"Hoshi? Are you okay?" Jihoon asked while drinking a cola. He's really like cola so much and he looks so cute when he's drinking cola using a straw.

"I'm fine just-"

"You missed her."

I sighed, nodding.

"Just have fun and Dino said,we will throw a party for you before"

Suddenly, he stops saying.

"Before..,what?"

He's sweating?

"Ah ha ha haa.aahaaha before you missed her too much ha I want to say that haaa ok, I need more cola." He left.

He's weird.

"Hyung hyung hyung."

Mingyu called me as he ran towards me.

"What is it now, Mingyu?"

Suddenly, Minghao is running towards us.

"Mingyu no-"

"I have a pen."

Oh god

"I have an appal(apple)"

"Stop Ming-" Minghao said but no this kid will never stop.

"ugh apple pen"

"You can stop now,Mingyu." I tried to stop him but well

"I love you like a banana, hyung."

What the fck

"He tried to make you laugh, hyung. That's why he's being like that." Minghao sighs.

"Nice try, man." I pat Mingyu's shoulder and left.

----

I don't want to talk or what right now. I need to eat some chocolate,oh brownies!

While I'm eating, suddenly I see a trainee? Maybe, because I saw him before,and I remember that he said, he's my fans.

"Hello sunbaenim!" He looks so happy though. Aww cute.

"Oh hello.."

"You can call me Daehan."

"So, did you want to say something,Daehan-ah?"

"I like you, hyung." He smiled at me with those sparkling eyes while he looks at me. Such a cute kid.

"Thank you, kid. And don't forget to study hard too, okay?" He nods his head, aww he looks so like me.

After, I met that Daehan kid, I search for the others but they were not there, at the event. So, I decided to go to the practice room and I heard voices.

"Woozi hyung, please don't be careless next time."

Huh? That's Dino's voice.

"Yah, I was being careful okay, but thank god I didn't say anything about her."

Her?

"We are not supposed to tell him about Daea is going to leave."

"Yah, don't say that he might hear us."

"He's not here,Jeonghan hyung. So, chill."

"Okay, let's go.He will get suspicious if we are not there."

I went in after Seungcheol hyung said that to him.

"She's leaving?"

"Hoshi hyung-"

"I asked, is she gonna leave?!"

Joshua hyung and Wonwoo went to me,to calm me down.

"That's why you said to me, you will throw a party for me" my tears are falling and continue,"BEFORE SHE LEAVES ME?!"

I look at Dino and go to him. I grab his collar shirt.

"SHE'S GOING TO LEAVE ALL OF US ESPECIALLY ME!  BUT WHY.. whyy... you didn't say a thing." I slowly release my grab and put my head on my knees.

"Hoshi hyung, I'm so sorry but she asked me to keep it a secret." Dino said as he sounds like crying.

"Hoshi, please don't do this." Jeonghan hyung said as I don't respond.

"We are so sorry. We don't want you to be like this. That's why we keep it a secret." Wonwoo turns to talk.

"You have 5 more days, Hoshi. Go to her." Woozi said and automatically raised my head as I heard that.

"But"

"Just go. She needs you too. She's have been crying all night." Jun said.

I look at all of them, they're smiling and those smile gives me strength back but it doesn't means that I forgive them.

It's so fcking unfair.

Life is unfair.

You can't leave me like this.

5 more days. I will make you stay here  and those 5 days, I will stop you from going and also make you change your mind.