Chapter8

-Your welcome all Saeran lovers (secretly inserts me)
Y/N'sPOV
Today is the day we go back to school, I'm kinda scared.
What if Saeran knew that me and Saeyoung had a date? Would that be bad?
But right now i'm just eating the breakfast I made by myself and I walked to school until-

"HOLAAAAA"Saeyoung said happily while Saeran just glared at him for being so noisy this early in the morning (A/N Saeran, you are my spirit animal) "Hi?" You said asking as if you were replying since you weren't in the mood to talk nor start a conversation with him.

"Y/N, how are you?" Saeran asked shyly smiling at you pushing Saeyoung away "I'm fine how about you?" You said softly "I'm ok, but can I ask you a question?..." He said "Sure, what is it?" You said as he cleared his throat "I-I'm.." He said stuttering "Nan niga joha (I like you)" he said and you smiled sheepishly.

"Am I that fabulous? ;)?" You asked him flipping your hair sassily and playfully "Ahh this is why I fell for you." He said looking at you in awe and admiration while you just kept silent but you, yourself felt your cheeks burning up in embarrassment "You know, Y/N everyone iphas their own charming ways, it's just that you really.. changed my life, more like my world" he said

"I'm glad you feel this way Y/N" he said and you smiled "Let's hang out sometime?" He asked and you nodded as you walked together to school- little did you know Saeyoung was listening to your conversation- and the fact that you almost forgot about him.

Saeyoung'sPOV
'Wae?(why) Saeran.. I thought.. I loved her more?.. And now you almost forgot about me and left me standing dumbfounded there just watching you both!'I said in my mind. I should talk to Zen, but he would just talk about his looks 'Seven, look how handsome I am' 'You know seven, when your sad just look at my picture and maybe.. you'll cheer up!' Aish that narcissist. #ZenisgayforJumin

Then if I call Jumin it'll either be like.
'Sorry this person is unavailable right now, please try again later' or 'I don't care' or 'Seven i'm busy right now' 'Seven do you need money?' 'Don't you dare touch my cat' All his rants about work and Elizabeth is making my head explode and the way he treats Jaehee is... a no, no. Aish that trust fund kid that's obssesed with cat's.#DoesJuminHanisgay?

Then if I call Yoosung he'll be like.
'Yah! Hyung help me with this assignment!' 'Seven help me with LOL :'(' 'I miss Rika' 'I wish I can find a girl like Rika' 'look at my achievements ha!' I'm so tired, RIKA WHY U DO DIS TO MEH.#iamnotRika

I'm so done with life...
Hahaha my life is horrible and sad F my life...
It seems like I seem really outgoing and fun on the outside but, on the inside i'm not who you think I am.
I've had a horrible past...and one of the reason's were..y/n..whenever when she's with guys.. I feel,rejected. Maybe it was my fault since I couldn't talk to her properly.. BUT WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?! I'll just be like.

"OHHH HI! MY NAME IS SAEYOUNG AND I LOVE YOU Y/N WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND!?" Hell no. She barely knows me. In fact she just met me. And now... my own brother, my own twin...
Is a rival of mine now.

Saeran'sPOV
Ha ha ha. Welcome to hell my friend, here you will find my dear brother of mine and oh, trust me..
It won't be fine.

Y/N'sPOV
Something seems off today. I feel like lately, Saeyoung has been avoiding me. Did I do anything wrong? Or maybe it's just because, he had a fight with Saeran today?

"Excuse me Ms. y/l/n please explain this to test if your really paying attention and not on that-whatever you are thinking of right now." The teacher said and everyone was like "OOOHHHH" and the teacher sushed them, then I gulped, 'y/n you can do this, you are independent, smart and strong, you can do this.' I said to myself then started to explain the whatever that was.

"Congrats y/l/n for explaining it well" The teacher said and I mentally rolled my eyes 'how dare you underestimate my skills, you don't know me, you don't know what I do, if you judge me,
I judge you' I said in my mind as Saeyoung and Saeran gave me two big thumbs up and I smiled at them but something seems odd. The smile they plastered on their faces was.. a fake smile.

Saeran/Saeyoung'sPOV
My y/n is so smart, maybe she got that from me? Hahahahahhaha ha.

May the best man win,
Let the games begin.

------
OHHHHH GET IT!! I tried to rhyme words i'm sorry😂
Guys, we've gone so far, words can't tell how happy I am right now.

Do you guys think we should have like a fandom based name? Or like what I call me readers? Suggest in the comments!^-^~

I love you all, til' next time.
Annyeong!
Yandere/Tsundere out!~