Chapter9

Saeran'sPOV
It's my time to shine! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAH yes. I get to take Y/N out for a day! Hihihihi where should I take her? Hmmm I better call her hahahah!

-convo-

Saeran: Y/N where do you want to go?

You: idk really lol

Saeran: You choose

You: Ice skating! Viktor Nikiforov my idol shall NOTICE ME! NOTICE ME SENPAI I WILL BE WATCHING YOUR PLAY

Saeran: I'l make sure you see him ;)

You: REALLY?!!

Saeran: Yes.

You: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Saeran: Anything for you💓

You: Yieeee your falling for me aren't you???

Saeran: W-what?! N-no i-i'm not

You: Fineee thanksss love you xx

Saeran: Love you too xx

-end of convo-

Then the last thing I saw was darkness.

Saeyoung'sPOV

I punched Saeran and he got knocked out. That's how rubbish he is. If you really knew about my past y/n you would know this, is not my real attitude. I get what I want in life.

If I don't i'm afraid I have to kill whoever comes my way.

Then Saeran woke up great.

"Where am I?!" Saeran said

"You're in the basement now even MY y/n can't get to you" I said smirking and he cringed "You weren't like this!" He said about to cry "You're just like mom, all you ever did was criticize me."

He said his eyes turning dark "It's not like I care, so you think I care?" I said "Shut you mouth seven." He said getting fierce "Oh look, Saeran's growing up" I said pretending to wipe fake tears.

And with that I left the basement and proceeded to chat with y/n.

-next morning-

I woke up and checked if Saeran was still there and surprisingly he is asleep so, I changed and got ready to go school.

"Saeyoung!" Y/n said and she was so happpy so I smiled and thought I have the whole day to keep her for myself and so I smiled at the thought. "Annyeong" I said and bowed to her as she did the same "Soo" She said looking at my back "Where's Saeran?" She asked smiling confusedly "Uhhh he's sick" I said trying to think of a lie and she nodded (CAUGHT IN A LIEEEEE lol bts reference)

-Time skip when Saeyoung got home brought to you by Zen's acting-

I told y/n to not come with me or else she'll see him. Luckily she trusts me too much to bug me more.
Once I arrived home I checked the basement and....

Saeran wasn't there.

Shoot.

I checked all around the house and I couldn't find him there, I REMEMBER THAT I TIED ALL THE ROPES TIGHTLY! How could he escape? There's no way I can find him now.

"Saeran I hope your ok"-y/n thought

A/N
Guys, sorry for the long wait😭 also the quote in the pic above made me cry alot. It's similar to my life tbh

Taetae awwㅠㅠ mahal na mahal kita💜

Q&A
If I were to become a KPOP star would you guys support me? I already thought of a stage name and a band name all I need is to train and debutㅠㅠ Lol