Chapter11

(A/N before this chapter starts I want to see all of my reader's comments here! Even my silent readers!;) Comment a simple ❤️ and it would mean alot to me! And the birthday boy, my cutest little prince, Lu Han😢🌺)

Y/N'sPOV
I woke up and did my normal routine and went straight to school.

Just to my luck, I saw Saeyoung on the way and I tried to avoid him. Key word: tried but, he grabbed my arm and smiled at me.

"Goodmorning y/n!"

Errr what should I reply?

"Uhh hi?"

He looked at you in confusion

"Of course there is! Saeyoung, your brother is kidnapped! Can't you see!"

You told him and your eyes widend in shock when you realized what you did.

"I-i'm sorry, let's deal about this later. Meet me at the school gates at dismissal" you told him and ran to your school.

-time skip brought to you by Lu Han's birthday bash!-

I walked out of my classroom and saw Saeyoung standing there and when he noticed my presence he waved awkwardly to me.

Saeyoung'sPOV
This is all Saeran's fault, if he didn't leave, y/n wouldn't be so sad and worried. Seeing her like that makes me depressed, she means the world to me, without her I would be nothing.

I pushed of my thought when I saw y/n walking to me, I waved awkwardly and she place a small smile on her beautiful face.(A/N potatoe<.>)

"I have good news to tell you." I told her as she smiled brightly to me her smile brings me so much happiness "Is it about Saeran?"

"Yes"

I told her as she seemed so intrested

"Well, I found a way to navigate him-"

Y/N squealed in happiness as she hugged me tightly

"Thank you Saeyoung!"

She said as she smiled through the hug "I found out he works in mint eye" I said straightforwardly and I felt her smile decreasing "W-what do you mean?" She asked terrified

"I found out he works there with Rika" I told her as flashbacks went into her mind

Y/N'sPOV
"S-so you mean Rika.. isn't dead?"

You asked on the verge of crying

"Yes" he said and I cried

she was my bestfriend, I was there at her funeral balling my eyes out and I grieved for so many years, flashback went to my mind as I started to smile slowly and knowing that i'll see her again.

"Let's not waste time, tomorrow first thing in the morning i'll go to your home and let's find out where mint eye is located ok?" You told Saeyoung as he smiled at you and nodded

Before you left, you kissed him on the cheek and he turned crimson red and you did too.

"See you tomorrow Saeyoung-ie" you told him running away that you didn't hear him say

"See you, my princess" he said and smiled.

A/N
Saengil Chukhahae/Happy birthday to my flower boy🌺💘
Ahh 4 more chapters and this book is finally done! I can't believe how far this book has gotten!
Thank you to all my lovely readers who support me!
Also, if you want you can read my letter to my dearest Lu Han in the message box.
It made me cry so much and it's very heartwarming!

P.S
At the last chapter i'll be doing a name reveal Stay tuned!!^.^
I look fabulous just so you know (totally not lying.)

Til' then!
Author-chan out!<3