Chapter 5(A)

Nandini drove bck to her home. She was infront of a big bunglow with a name plate"PARADISE VILLA". One of the guard opened the gate for her. She passed the keys to guards n asked to park the car. Then she entered inside. She firstly went inside her room n changed herself into loose tee n paijamaa. She then went to her bhai's room. He was sleeping on his favourite chair in sitting position. She quietly went near him n encircled her hand around his neck from behind. Feeling her smooth touch he woke up n brought her in front. Now they were facing each other...

Presenting. Arjun bijlaani( mayank of miley jab hum tum) as Mr. Rohan Raichand..( Nandu's bhai)..

He took her for a bear hug...After breaking the hug..

Nandu: I missed u alot bhai.

Rohan: I missed u too choti.. Tumhe pata vi hai tumhaare bagair yeh ek month mainey kaisey gujaare.. It was so hard for me.

Nandu: Mere liye vi ye bohot muskil thaa. I missed u each n every second...

Rohan: Acha yeh batao waha london mein sab kuch kaisa tha.. I mean yeh project jiske liye tum gayi thi woh kaisa rahaa..

Nandu: Sab kuch bohot achha tha. It went awesome. Waise vi Nandini Murthy jo vi kaam karti hain its always a grt success.. Aap batao yaha sab kuch kaisa chal raha hain??

Rohan: Everything is going well.. Aur kal ek band aane wala hain for our new project. Agar woh log maan gaye na toh it will be one of the hit project. 

Nandu: Bhai, as i knw ki aap jiskey saath vi contract sign karte ho ussey album release honey tak hamaare ghar par hi rehena padta hain.. So yeh kitney din ki project hain.

Rohan: It's for 1 month.. Hope sab kuch achhey se ho jaaye.

Nandu: Common bhai aap toh aisey baat kar rahe ho jaisey ki agar woh log naa maaney toh it will be grt loss. Arrey duniya k singers martey hain aap ke compny main kaam karney k liye.. Don't worry sab kuch thik hogaa..

Rohan: yaa. Waisey tumhe bhook lagi hogi naa. Come lets eat.

Nandu: Fine.. 

After having dinner they talked for an hour.. N went to sleep...

...

Finally a new morning came wid new plans n new hopes..

Rohan woke up at 8  n after getting fresh he went to nandu's room.. He went near her n saw her in a deep sleep.. He thought she must be feeling exhausted so he let her sleep. He had a meeting wid the band at 10 in his home. So he started to do some preparation... 

Here in hotel room everyone was awake as they had to attend a meeting.. They get ready n had their brkfast.. Their manager came n gave them the details regarding the meeting. It was a meeting held by rohan raichand at paradise villa.. It was 9:30. They left for the villa...

Here everything was ready bt nandu was still sleeping. Finally the fab5 reached the villa. They were shocked seeing the villa. It was so beautiful. It had a big garden at front. Soon they went inside. They were more shocked seeing it frm inside. Its interior was really a piece of beauty..

Soon they were welcomed by manager of Mr. Raichand. He led them toward the swimming pool area. They had a meeting of 1 hour n finally the deal was done... During all these time manik had a different feeling. He could sense someone presence who was really close to him.. 

Finally they signed the contract.

Rohan: Toh you guyz can come today evening for settlement as aaj k baad ek month toh aap sabhi ka ghar yahi hain.

Manik: okay... See u @ evening then..

Biding each other gud bye they left...

Precap: new guy entry..