Chapter 24

Nyo:Okay then lets complete it here only.. Ek hi baari mey game khatam kardeti hu... Saying this she pointed gun towards manik... She asked the men to make him stand n they did so...

Nyo:So my dear son.. It was good being with u... I can't say that u were a good son to me.. Bt itnaa kahungi i will miss u badly... May ur soul rest in peace my son... Alvida forevr...

All these time nandini was trying to free herself n finally she did it... She then ran towards manik...

Nyonika pressed the trigger on...

... The bullet hit...

Manik:Nandini..!!

Nandini:Manik...

The bullet directly hit nandini near her heart...

Manik ran towards nandini... He holded her in her arms n made her lay down...

Finally all others also arrived wid police..

Actually manik already msg cabir abt nyonika's call n asked him to come after 20 mins after he reach so that nyonika wont doubt him..

At first cabir objected bt finally manik convinced him saying it can be harmful n threat to nandini's life so he agreed...

Police came n arrested everyone...

All of fab5,navya,rohan n maddy rushed towards nandini...

Manik was patting nandini's face...

Get up... Kuch nahi hogaa tumhe... I won't let anything happen to u... Kuch vi nahi...

Maddy:Manik we hv to take her to hospital...

Manik:Hmmm..

They all rushed toward the hospital...

She was on stretcher.. Everyone were around her.. She was being taken to OT...

Finally she was in OT..

Nurse: Aap sab log yahi intezaar kihiye... Saying this she closed the door of OT..

Jane kyun, har lamha hai tham gaya

Jaane kyun, khoon zara jam gaya

Jaane kyun, aankhen namm si hui

Jaane kyun, manzilein kho gayi aur so gayi

(Manik was standing wid a blank expression... All the world had stopped for him... His breathe was stuck... Only one face was flashing in his mind that was of nandini drenched in blood..)

Tujh bin tanha hai yeh raatein

Bin alfaazon ke yeh baatein

Bin baarish ki hain barsatein

Ab main jaanu kyun

(Tears started to roll down his cheeks... He was remembering how nandini came infront of him to save him...)

Tujh bin jaane kyun