The Phandom is stronger than they seem. (Part 5)

Nats P.O.V.
Tyler, my girlfriend, and I went outback.
"Okay. So. I know this is a lot. But do you have a van?"

"Why a van?" Tyler asked.

"Because in the action movies they always have a van" I explain. "Thought it would be cool"

Tyler chuckled quietly and hopped in one of the securiry guard vans. "Hop in"

I get in and ask to stop at my hotel. After we do I grab my computer equipment and start attempting to track them.

Tylers P.O.V. I start driving in the direction I saw the vans take off. The drive takes longer thanI thought and expected, I notice a warehouse on a road off of the main one with black vans parked outside. I stop the van at the end of the road and get in the back to talk to Nats.

"Well I guess I couldn't track them. But I could find the layout of this warehouse online. Apparently this place is where peanutbutter is manufactured." Nats explains. "Now if im correct there is a large room thats fully concrete used as a storage room with a glass sunlight at the top. Maybe we can get in that way?"

"No. Climbing buildings is too difficult" maybe we can sneak past the guards and get in that way."

"That only works in movies, Tyler." Nat sasses

"You stay here. Heres my number. Text me if you need to tell me anything. Im going to see if I can find them."

Ginny's P.O.V.

Meghan and I followed their van all the way to this dirt road. We see Tyler sneaking towards the entrance to an old warehouse like building and follow him.

Tylers P.O.V.

I make it to the entrance where there are two guards. Sneaking slowly I make it behind them until I step on a stick. Both the guards turn around and see me. I instantly panic. That is. Until two girls jump up behind each guard and take them down. The girls grab their heads and use their fingers to put pressure on a spot in their neck that causes them to pass out cold. I was in shock.

Meghans P.O.V.

We sneak up behind the guards. We see that Tyler is in trouble. So Ginny and I decide to jump on their backs. Throwing them backwards. I put pressure on his neck. I learned this move a while ago from my uncle. Incase I need it in self defense. Ginny followed my lead and before we know it. They were unconscious. I stand up and walk over to tyler.

"Hi. Im meghan."

"And Im Ginny"

"What are you guys doing here?" Tyler asks.

"A simple thank you would be nice" Ginny sassed.

"Thanks for saving my ass." Tyler says.

"We are here to help get dan and phil back." I explain

"I cant let you guys get hurt." Tyler tells us.

"Trust me. We can handle it. Now lets keep moving." Ginny says.

Tyler stops questioning and follows along with us and we enter the building.

HEY GUYS. sorry its been a while since my last chapter on this. But I promise I will get back into the story now. Ive also been thinking of putting it on its own book. But idk. What do you guys think? *gives everyone uniciorn onesies*

BAIIII ✌
~Madison >•<