Cuddles and Kisses

Phil was lying down in his room, mindlessly scrolling through Tumblr when he heard his door creek open. Stood before Phil was his boyfriend, in nothing but boxers. Phil closed his eyes and drew in a deep breath before looking up Dan's exposed tan chest and into his chocolatey brown eyes. "Phil..." Whispered Dan, which snapped Phil out of his daze. "Yeah babe?" "Can I stay in your room for a while, I'm lonely." Dan blushed.

"Of course Danny, you are free to come in whenever you want."

Dan sat down next to Phil who kept on going through Tumblr. Dan and Phil love to look at their fans phan posts. Phil stopped at a photo of Dan, it was from their Halloween baking video, Dan was staring at the camera with his gorgeous eyes and smiling with his dimples showing. "You're beautiful you know?" Phil said, looking next to him. Dan blushed, then laughed quietly. "No im not." Phil took the laptop and put it on his desk before walking back to the bed and pulling Dan on his lap. "Yes you are, you are the most perfect, adorable, beautiful, and down right sexiest person ive ever known." Dan's cheeks turned bright red as he stared down, Phil took his middle and index finger to dans chin as he lifted Dan's gaze into Phil's crystal blue eyes.

"I love you" Dan whispered.

"I love you too." Phil whispered back, connecting his lips with Dan's as he wrapped his hands around dan's waist. Dan lifted his arms up and around Phil's head, moving his lips in sync with Phil's. They did this for a while before Phil tangled his hand in Dan's hair, moving his kisses down Dan's jaw and landed onto Dan's neck. Phil knew how sensitive Dan's neck is, Phil kissed around Dan's neck until he found Dan's sweet spot by hearing Dan quietly moan. Phil started to vigorously suck, leaving a purple mark as he moved his kissing back to Dan's mouth where he licked Dan's bottom lip, asking for enterance, which Dan denied. Phil then grabbed Dan's leg making Dan gasp, allowing Phil to slip his tounge into Dan's mouth as they fought for dominance, Dan won. While Dan's tounge was exploring Phil's mouth, Dan's hands slid under phil's bat shirt to explore his smooth chest. Phil was the first to pull away, as if they continued they wouldn't be able to go back.

Dan got off of Phil's lap and layed down on the bed, panting for breath. Phil took a few minutes before recollecting himself and walking over to the radio and turned it on. The first song they hear is 'Centuries' by Fall Out Boy. Phil walked back over to the bed and layed down next to Dan, pulling him to lay ontop of his chest as they listen to music.

HAIIII, My god that was the closest I have gotten to writing smut. 0_0. Anyways here was an update requested by my sister Grace2999. We made a collab fanfiction called The Slendy Fic. Please check it out.
Anyways, goodnight PhanFactory employees, that doesnt seem like a decent name, I will work on that.
BAI!

~ Madison >·<