I will make it better

Phil was in his room filming a Q&A video when he came across a question that said 'Phil, be a bird for us.' Phil runs around the room and  hits his foot on his bed. "Jesus Christ!" Phil yelled.

  Dan, who was sat in the livingroom, heard Phil's scream and walked over to Phil's room to see if he was okay. Knock knock "Phil? You okay?" Phil heard the concern in Dan's voice.

  "Yeah, im fine, just slammed my foot on the bed."

Said Phil rubbing his foot. Dan opened the door and walked over to Phil's bed. Dan placed Phil's hands off of his foot, and replaced them with his own. "Dan, you don't have to do that, its okay, I got it." Phil offered.

   "No no no no, I wanna help." Dan continued to rub Phil's foot. "Do you need ice?"

   "Nah, I think im good." Dan continued to rub his foot until he ducks his head down to kiss it.

"Dan, you just kissed my foot!" Phil giggled.

  "I know, your my boyfriend so it doesn't matter" Dan continued to place tiny kisses up and down Phil's foot, which is very ticklish. Phil started rolling around laughing, Dan started trailing his kisses up Phil's leg to Phil's stomach. The taller boy then started to tickle him, Phil let out screams of laughter and and was squirming and flailing. The older boy decided to push the younger off of him, straddling his hips. Phil knew Dan's weakspots, Phil moved his tickling to Dan's most sensitive spot, his neck. "NO!" Dan screamed louder than Phil did. "PHIL PLEASE STOP!" Dan laughed very loudly. Phil continued, "PLEASE, I CAN'T BREATHE!" Phil finally stopped and captured Dan's lips in a kiss. Phil got off of Dan, "I have alot of footage to delete." Phil said looking at the time, they've been at it for a half an hour.

   YAY! I updated! I hope you like this story, I found it very fluffy.

   I see a few people commenting on my stories, I wan't to reply, but I need to accept my email adress, but idk how to soo..... yeah.

   See you guys next time! â܌

   BAI.
  ~ Madison >·