Chapter 35. The heart beat ❤😭🤰🏻😱

{3 Weeks later}

Abigail's pov I woke up at 4:56am {it's night}and turned around and put my glasses on, I then got up {she's still in bed} and don't see Denis I started to worry, I started to cry. Denis!!! Where are you I sob, just then the door opened I looked up and see Denis, omg what's wrong beautiful he said I couldn't find you I said it's ok I'm right here he said and pulled me into his lap, I just sobbed into his shirt getting it wet with my tears which I guess he really didn't care.  Tell me what happened he said, I had a dream that we lost our baby and then you ran away and I couldn't find you I said" aww it's ok our baby is fine we're going to go hear the baby's heart today he said I then stop crying and just listened to Denis' heart, I then slowly want back to sleep.

{Morning}

Abigail's pov I woke up at 9:34am and see I was on top of Denis, I smiled and got out of his grip and got out of bed. I then just walked to my closet and pick out something to wear" I then got undressed and put my clothes on.

I then look at myself in the mirror I've be 3 weeks pregnant and I'm showing just a little bit

I look like I'm not even pregnant I look like I'm fat. I then walked out of the room and walked downstairs and see everyone sleeping on the couch. They probably watched a movie last night and just decided to sleep there.

I just got me some Orange juice and some biscuits from yesterday.

After I and the baby ate I walked upstairs and walked down the hall to my room, I walked Inside and see Denis still asleep I smiled. I walked to his side of the bed and started shaking him, Denis wake up we have to be at the doctor in the next 10 minutes come get up I said shaking him, ok, ok, ok, I'm up I'm up, he said good now get ready we leave in 5 minutes I said he then just got up and walked out of the room.

I just smiled and walked downstairs and waited for Denis to get ready. A few minutes later Denis walked downstairs I smiled and got up you ready for this I said looking at him ready as I'll ever be he said and took my hand I smiled and we walked outside and walked to Denis's car and he started driving to the doctor.

About a few minutes later, we got to the doctors office" I got out of the car and started walking to the door, I opened the door and everyone's eyes was on me I just smiled and walked to the forth desk and told the lady that I had an appointment she nod and told me to sit down and just wait." I walked to my seat and just sat down and just then Denis walked in I smiled and he sat down next to me and we just waited for our turn.

{1 hour later}

It's been 1 hour and I'm starting to get hungry again" i was about to get up and tell the lady if I'm up yet or something but the a nurse opened the door and called my name." I got up and walked into the doctor office {lol idk how to Describe that lol} Denis walked in and we just followed the nurse to this room.

Ok Abigail you just lay down here and I'm going to need you to take off your shirt and then I'll just squeeze this cold Medicine thing on your belly so she I giggled and took off my shirt, I could see Denis staring at me I just blushed and the nurse put the stuff on me which was actually pretty cold.

She then started looking for the baby's heart beat with this thing {lol I never been pregnant and my mom won't tell me anything so yeah lol}. Umm guys she said I immediately got worried um yes I said I'm hearing two heartbeats she said" my face just dropped I looked over and see Denis's mouth wide open, are you sure I said yep you're having Twins I smiled oh my god I'm crying I said. The nurse just smiled and continued doing whatever she was doing before.

Ok you're all done here you can put your shirt back on and then go up to the Front desk and They'll tell you you're next appointment she said as I put my shirt back on" ok thank you so much I said and me and Denis walked out of the room and walked to the Front desk." I walked to the front desk and made an appointment. I then walked outside and see Denis he looks very nervous I walked up to him,"

Hey are you ok I said umm Abigail I'm so sorry but I just can't be a dad I just can't I love you so much but...he looked at my belly I-i I just can't he said and ran out to he's car." But Denis!! I yelled it was to late he already drove away.

I just sat there crying I then felt something fall on top of my head I looked up and see water drops then all of a sudden it started raining" Great just great I yelled ugh!!! I decided to text the gang and tell them what happened and for them to pick me up.

After I texted everyone they wanted to kill Denis and I told them just leave him alone he'll come back soon they just said that there on there way. I just sat there crying why did I have to get pregnant I ugh!!! I can't say I never wanted to be pregnant because I love my future kids but I wish I could have been a bit older than 19.

A few minutes later I see the van pull up I smiled and got into the van" I'm going to kill Denis Jenny and Lexi said I just giggled guys I love that you want to kill Denis for me but just let it go if he doesn't want to be the father of my children then it's he's decision I'm just happy that I have two healthy children growing inside of me and you guys they cringed and smiled I just giggled and sub drove us back to the house.

Denis's pov. I felt bad about leaving Abigail again and I was planning to propose to her after we had the baby but now we're having Twins and I freaked out and I just have to get away for a bit. That's why I'm going home I need time to think about this all I'm going to miss Abigail and everyone else but I just can't right now.

{At the airport}

When I got to the airport I got my bags and just walked inside" {skip all that boring stuff} I was currently on the plane to go back home. I looked outside of the window and a tear slid down my cheek I'm sorry Abby I love you I whisper and looked out the window.

Abigail's pov when we all got back home we all decided to watch a movie but I didn't feel like it so just told everyone I'm going to sleep" I walked upstairs and walked to my room, when I walked inside I just lay down on my bed because I'm to lazy to put my pajamas on," I just covered myself with a blanket and slowly go to sleep with a smile on my face knowing that I have to healthy children in my life soon.

lol I'm very evil lol anyways I hoped you guys liked this chapter I now it sucks but whatever lol anyways thank you all so much for 4.23k I just can't believe this like how why? lol anyways I love you all so much. I hope you all have an fantastic day and I'll see you guys in the NEXT CHAPTER byeeeeeee 💤😏👍🏻😍🥔🥔😭👍🏻🍷😴☝️🌙☝️😴😭🌙💍💙🤕💍💚💔💙💍😭💙😭💍💙😭💍💙😭💙💍😭🌙💍😭💍🌙🌙💍🤕🌙😭💍💙🤕💍💙🤕💍💚💔💙💚💔💙💚💔💙😱💙💚💍😭💙🌙💍😭😭💍🌙🤕😘🌙🌙❤😘🌙🤕💍💍🤕💙💍🤕💙🤕💍🤕❤❤💕💘🤰🏻🤰🏻🤰🏻💍😘😭💘😪😊😱 yes I'm obsessed with emoji's but do I care NOPE lol

Mrs. Kopotun aka Tabitha 💙💍😊

💙🤰🏻💙🤰🏻💙🤰🏻💙🤰🏻💙🤰🏻💙🤰🏻💙🤰🏻💙