Chapter 48. Making plans 😱😉💜 part 1

Abigail's pov I woke up at 7:34 am and see Denis still sleeping I smiled and kissed his forehead. I then got out of bed and walked to my suitcase and got my clothes out I then walked to the bathroom and put this on,"

I then walked out of the bathroom and see two empty beds that was Adriana's, and flebsys, and another one that was Jenny's, and sub's, I'm going to miss them I feel like we're all just growing apart from each other mean everyone is married or goin...

I then walked out of the bathroom and see two empty beds that was Adriana's, and flebsys, and another one that was Jenny's, and sub's, I'm going to miss them I feel like we're all just growing apart from each other mean everyone is married or going to be married and I'm just going to be alone with Denis, and the babies, for the rest of my life." Which don't get me wrong I love my new family I just I don't know I always hated the idea of everybody changing. I just decided to put my thoughts aside and started cleaning up the Hotel room a little bit since we'll be leaving in a few hours.

After like 3 hours of cleaning nobody is up I decided I would just have to wake them up I got on Isabellas and violent's bed and started jumping and yelling it's time to wake up come on people we have too be at the airport in 15 minutes I yelled which woke everyone else up as well and they all just started getting ready as I go downstairs and check out.

( 15 minutes later in the car going to the airport btw they want to Florida for the wedding)

Claira's pov A few minutes later we all got to the airport and got off the car and started running in because our fight leaves in 5 minutes. We all just through our tickets at the lady and walked onto the plane and got our seats.

Ethan put his head in my lap since he was petty much up all night editing," baby did the people call about the house I whispered in his ear hmm he mumbled I giggled and what did they say I said they said that you got the house if you want it he said in a low voice I smiled so this is officially happening we're moving out I whispered hmm he mumbled again I smiled and just played with his hair while he took a nap.

Isabella's pov. Me and Violet have been thinking and we really want to start traveling we used too a lot but this year we haven't traveled as much as we thought we would so that's why we got tickets to Paris next week we're so excited because our boyfriends are coming as well.

But how are we going to tell Abigail that we're going away for a long time because right after Paris we're going to the Philippines ( idk just go with it) and then after that Who knows where violet said it's going to be ok we'll tell her later on I said but for now let's get some sleep I said and laid back and slowly started falling asleep.

Lexi's pov Corl and I was getting some of our wedding plans done we already picked a date November 16 2017 I'm so excited too get married to you corl said I smiled and kissed him." Umm but there is something that we don't know about yet I said and that is he said are we going to move out or.... oh I never really thought of that umm let's not worry about that right now let's just play some Mario kart 8 he said handing me the switch I smiled and we started playing the whole plane ride home.

Denis's pov Once we landed we all got our stuff and started walking through the airport trying to get to our van. Once we got in the van corl drove us home.

About 25 minutes later we all got home we got off the van and started unloading the suitcases and bags and walked inside," oh Denis we should go pick up the babies from your mom Abigail said oh yeah let's go now before it starts raining I said.

Ok guys we'll be back later we're going to go pick up the babies Abigail said wait don't you guys have to take a plane for that trip Lexi said well yes but we're just going to drive it's only like 8 hours by car I said ok well bye be careful corl said we smiled and walked outside and walked to my car," we got in the car and I started driving to my mothers house.

( 8 hours later)

It's been about 8 hours and we finally got too my moms house I'm excited too see my mom and baby sister that is turning one year old soon and obviously my own kids." I turn off the car and see that Abigail was fast a sleep I really didn't want to wake her up but I knew if I didn't she would get mad and tell me why the heck I didn't wake her up, I shook her shoulder and saying too wake up." After like 5 minutes of trying to wake her up she finally woke up and got off the car walking into the house even before I could get off.

I got off the car and walked inside the house and see Abigail passed out on the couch she must be really tired Denis I heard a someone say I turned around and see my mom holding Lauren on her hip I smiled and hugged her as she hugged back I kissed Lauren on the cheek and she smiled." So are you guys here to pick up the kids my mom said obviously mom why else would we come I said oh so you couldn't come just too say hi too the person that gave birth too you she said hi I said she giggled and walked away.

I see a Play pen and the Twins was fast asleep in it I thought we should just stay overnight since Abigail is exhausted and the twins probably tired as well and I really didn't feel like get back in the car and driving home for 8 hours or more.

Denis!!!! Sweetie can you come here please my mom yelled I smiled and got off the couch and walked to where my mom was," you yelled I said looking at her she had a little black box in her hand mom please don't tell me you're doing what I think you're doing I said, sweetie Abigail is a nice girl and you have kids now why don't you ask her she said well I am... I'm just waiting for the right time I said looking around the room honey me and your dad aren't going to be here for long and I just want too see my son get married before I die she said," ok mom I will ask her but I can't just right now I said look here's your grandmothers wedding ring I kept it for you too ask the woman of your dreams too marry you and obviously it's her so use this ring please she said handing me the ring fine I said taking the box from her oh yay she smiled I smiled and we hugged.

Ok well I'm going to sleep goodnight sweetie she said and walked too her room I smiled and put the ring in my back pocket," I walked into the living room and picked up Abigail and brought her into my room and sat her on my bed and covered her up, I then walked back downstairs and got the twins and brought them upstairs as well I put them in Lauren's room and kissed them goodnight and walked back into my room, I took the ring out of my pocket and sat it down on my dresser I then got in bed and pulled Abigail closer too me and slowly fell asleep.

Ummm what the heck was this chapter lol 😂 anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this if you did   Leave a like knowing you did and also if you haven't already you should add this book to your library so you never miss an update by me and maybe even follow me if you haven't already and other than that I hope you guys have an amazing day/ night and I'll see you guys next time byeeeeeee ❤️💜💚💙💛

( ps it's like 4am when I'm updating this so if there missed spell words I'm sorry)

~ Tabitha 💖