Chapter 43. Best and worst day ever 😭😱💍

Elijah's pov   I woke up at 6:34am and got out of bed I walked around to Adriana's side of the bed and kissed her forehead and walked out of the room and walked downstairs. I then walked to the kitchen and opened up the cabinet and took out my bottles of pills," the doctor gave me pills to help my cancer I guess I really don't know anymore i know that there not working. the hardest thing is that I can feel myself slowly dying everyday that passes I feel more and more week and what hurts me the most is that I'm hurting the people that I love especially Adriana we didn't even tell the others that I have cancer we didn't know how to tell them and everyone is a little to busy now that Abigail is pregnant so we just decided to keep it a secret.

I took my pills and just sat down at the kitchen Bar I felt tears escape from my eyes," I just want to make Adriana happy I don't want her so worried I love her so much and I'm going to miss her with all my heart I know I don't have much time left I know that im slowly dying everyday it just gets worse.

I tried getting off the Barstool and just fell down on my knees ELIJAH I heard someone say it was Corl probably because his the only one that gets up early to get coffee," Elijah are you ok he said helping me up oh yeah I'm fine I said are you sure he said looking at me in the eye yeah I'm fine umm but can you maybe help me with something I said oh of course what is it he said I'll tell you later I just need you to drive me to the mall I said oh... ok but why can't you just do it he said umm no time to explain just get your keys and let's go I said he grabbed his keys and we walked outside to his car and started driving to the mall.

When we got to the mall I told him to just wait in the car I then got off the car and walked inside I felt myself getting dizzy it felt like I couldn't breathe I just shook it off and walked to the jewelry store.

When I walked inside I started looking for a ring that's right I'm going to propose to Adriana I just started looking for a ring and then I found it, it was beautiful it was perfect for her not many diamonds and it was Silver I knew she would love it. Umm ma'am my I have this I said showing her which ring I wanted she took her keys and opened the case that they had to Hold all the jewelry she got the ring and took it the Front counter." I walked there and paid for it. Thank you for shopping with us come again she said giving me the box I smiled and walked out of the store.

I got even more dizzy and I felt like I was falling my eyes then slowly close as I felt myself falling the last thing I heard was people screaming and then everything want black.

Corl's pov it's been over 45 minutes since Elijah walked into the mall I started to get worried I then say a ambulance show up I immediately got worried and walked out of the car and started running into the mall." I saw people surrounding someone I walked up the to the people and saw Elijah on the ground the paramedics took him, and walked outside I followed and told them that I'm his best friend they then said do you want to ride with us I nod my head and got in the trunk.

A few minutes later we got to the hospital they rushed Elijah out of the truck and into the hospital I ran inside and yelled what's wrong with him everyone looked at me weird but I didn't care my friend was hurt and I have no idea what happened." I just decided to sit down and call the others and tell them what happened.

( texting Adriana)

Corl: Adriana you need to come to the hospital like now! Also bring everyone with you

Adriana: oh gosh ok what happened and we're all on are way

Corl: umm I shouldn't tell you on text just come as fast as you can

Adriana: ok.... we're on are way

(End of texts)

Adriana's pov Denis was driving as fast as he could without getting stopped by a cop I was crying so much because I already know what happened to Elijah." The doctor called me today and said that Elijah's test came back today and that his cancer is getting worse he has cancer stage 2 right now." I just cried and cried and nobody understand why I'm crying we didn't even get to the hospital yet but I knew that Elijah is in pain and Suffering I just want him better I just want him to live I want to have a future with him he has to fight I love him so much.