Chapter 5

It has been two days since the incident occurred. Tony and Bruce have been really nice to me. I don't know why. I know that I still have to kill Tony. I was paid to do so. I'm just... waiting for the right time. Yeah.

I keep waking up around 5:00 now. I hate it!

I wake up at that time, as usual, but something felt different. How did I get on the couch? And why am I wearing a dress!?

" Stark." I muttered as I stood up.

Yep, a dress. This dress was red and had no sleeves. It went to my knees and had lace go back to meet behind my ankles. I also had... sparkles in my hair? Stark!

" Hello, Kaylee." Tony said behind me.

" What the heck do you think you're doing, putting a dress on me!" I scolded.

" Relax, you look fine." I rolled my eyes at him. Then he said. " This is payback for what you did two days ago."

So that's what he was planning!

" Stark you are gonna die!" I said.

" Isn't that what you're being paid to do." he said. I rolled my eyes at him. He chuckled. " I'm throwing a big party on the 30th. If you want to go, wear this dress."

" Who says I want to go." I countered.

" Trust me you'll love it." Tony said then walked away.

June 30th. That's when I will actually wear a dress.