Chapter 11

" Tony!" I yelled.

" Shut up mortal!" Loki yelled.

Soon the rest of the Avengers joined Tony.

" Let her go Loki!" Natasha yelled, guns in hand.

" Brother, why capture Lady Roe?" Thor asked.

" I am not your brother, Thor. I am merely punishing her for disobeying me." Loki said.

" Punishing her for disobeying reindeer game's orders. That's nothing to punish a girl for." Tony said.

" Why must you call me that!?" Loki sent an ice shard at Tony. He dodged it.

" So that's how you want to play huh?" Tony sent a blast towards Loki, but he dodged it.

Everyone started to fight. Natasha ran behind me and unchained me.

I saw Loki turn around and shoot something at me. It hit me in the arm and I felt something tingle inside me.

" Kaylee!" Tony yelled.

" She's not Kaylee anymore. She is now under my control. Her and her powers!" Loki explained.

Powers?

My body went numb. I fell on my knees.

" Kaylee!" Tony landed beside me and put his hand on my back. There was a flash and he flew back and hit a tree.

Did I do that? I couldn't control what I did. I just hurt Tony. Tony!

I tried to say something but I couldn't.

I stood up and stared at Clint. There was another flash then he flew back and hit Steve, sending them both into a tree.

What the heck!?

" Kaylee!" I heard Natasha say. I turned to find her staring at me.

" Run." I said. I stared at her and the flash went off. She landed on the ground in pain.

I looked over to Bruce. He wasn't Hulked out yet. I stared at him and he went flying, landing on Thor.

All of the Avengers were on the ground in pain. Bruce was passed out, thankfully, so he couldn't turn into Hulk.

Loki was on the ground trying to catch his breath. " You will be very useful to me."

" Kaylee." the voice was Tony's.

I turned around and Tony kissed me before I could stare at him. I felt control over my body again, but not before I opened my eyes sending him to an abandoned brick house and it collapsed on him.

" Tony!" I yelled running over to him.

" Let's go mortal." Loki said still thinking I'm under his spell.

" No!" I yelled and stared at him. He flew far back to another part of the forest.

I looked around at the mess. What have I done?

I turned back to Tony and whispered, " I love you too, Tony Stark."

Then I passed out on his chest, feeling drained of energy.