Beauty and the nerd ❤️

Imagine: Bryshere Grey

2017

~

Y/N (your name). That's all people had to say and they thought about you. You were popular but not to popular, you were sexy but not to sexy, you were just you.

You were basically the definition of bad and bouji. You always had nice clothes on, drove a nice car, your hair, oh everyone loved your hair, it was so beautiful in its natural state, and your body, omg all the girl were jealous, it was really (your body goals). But you were single, that's because the boys who liked you just wanted to fuck and stick around for a couple months and all the nice boys didn't like you because you always looked mad so they just didn't fuck with you.

Alot of people knew that you were Beyoncé's younger sister and that's because you were adopted by the one and only Célestine Beyincé-Lawson. You were her youngest who was obviously still in school, and the outcome to you being her youngest, she gives you everything you want.

But unfortunately you were stuck in your science class, day dreaming about how you were going to live in this big ass house with you 75 years old husband who was magically going to die of mysterious ways. The teacher was currently saying names for pairs since they had to do this project about something but Y/N wasn't even listening.

"Hey, are you alright, you look kind of upset? " The random boy asked you." Oh, yeah yeah, I'm fine why do you ask?" You said politely, which is a shock to most." Oh just by the look on your face, but the teacher assigned us as partners for the project." He said." Oh that's great." You said smiling at him and looked at the clock.

    "Well class is almost over, so give me your number and we could meet at my house

"Well class is almost over, so give me your number and we could meet at my house." You said pulling your phone out of your pocket and handing it to him. He typed it in quickly before the bell rang and when it did he ran out of the class room. Weird. You thought.

~

   "Eww you got paired with the nerd." Your 'bestfriend' Amanda said when you told her the news. She's not even your friend she walks around with you in the hallway sometimes, and sits with you at lunch, but in reality you don't fuck with no one." He's not that bad, just cause he smart don't mean he's gross." You said defending the boy you barely know.

   "Oh so you're defending him now?" She asked shocked." No, I'm just tired of you judging people like you weren't in that position before, I just asked you that one day if you were alright because you were crying and I felt bad, I didn't want to be your friend ever, and this is why, because you're an insensitive bitch." You snapped and turned to look at her.