'I cant dance' ❤️ part two

Imagine: Mike Bivins

1990

~

Right now you are sitting on Mikes chair while you waited for them to get ready. You let out an angry sigh as another extra came in and tried to flirt with your man. She glanced at you and gave you a stank look which you gave back an even dirtier one." If you got something to say say now." You snapped." Excuse me?" She asked shocked in who you were talking." I said, if you got something to say say it." You said slowly and loudly, but all mike did was watch. He liked to see you get all protective of him.

"I will take you man in the blink of an eye, so don't try me." She sneered and tried to walk out but you stopped her." Do then, I'll watch." You said wth a smirk on your face as you looked between a shocked and scared Mike and a scared girl." Fine." She said with a scared smirk. She walked to him, trying to be sexy, and sat on his lap. He gave you a stank look making you laugh a little bit knowing he's mad at you for doing this." I'm waiting." You said licking your lips.

She looked at you before moving her head to his neck and started to suck on it. She started to kiss his sweet spot but that didn't even faze him all he did was stare at you with anger. She slid her hand down his chest and started to massage The Y/N pleaser as you like to call it. You always did that to him mad he will usually gets hard the moment you sat on his lap. "Can you get off of me." He said pushing her a little bit." Why, your girl doesn't even care." She said massaging him harder as she watch you did your make up." Well I do, and I'm not comfortable with this situation." He snapped and pushed her a little harder." Fine, I didn't want you anyway." She got up angrily and slapped him making your head shoot up when you heard the smack.

   "Did you just smack him?" You asked getting up and walking to her." Yes, I did he's being a asshole." She stomped as she pointed to him." Since you got the nerve to slap him and he can't do anything to you, you can fight me." You said mad as you pulled your hair up in a bun." No, we can just rid of her we got to many girls any." Mike said as he got up and held you back knowing how protective you got over him." Yeah bitch you better leave." You said as she walked out of the door." Is my baby alright?" You asked turned around and looked at both of his cheeks, when you noticed a big hand mark on his left cheek." Oh, nah that bitch is getting it." You said trying to move yourself from him." Baby, I'm fine. You don't have to fight her cause I don't want you to leave." He said and pulled you into a hug from behind.

"I love your crazy protective self." He said giving you a kiss on your cheek." I love your sexy ass too." You said turning your head and giving him a kiss. You turned around in him arms and wrapped your arms around his neck. You guys got into a heavy make out session standing up when Ronnie and Ricky walked in." You guys are nasty ass hell." Ricky said when he saw Mikes hand go to your butt and squeeze it. You pulled apart from him and looked towards the door." No one told your asses to come in here anyway." You said and pulled yourself away from him." Well we need to start, and no one told y'all to make out with the door open." Ronnie said and walked out." Someone pissed in his cereal." You said and grabbed the leather jacket they gave you.

~

   You were happy that they let you be the only one with Mike, because they know how you are. Everyone does. You had a blue dress on and changed to a beige one during the middle of the set. But right now you guys are in this alley and the guys are doing something. You were in the beige dress now and it made your booty pop. You were standing in front of this thing that goes in no out of the ground and the guys were coming out of it. You saw Ricky reaching up and trying to grab your butt but Mike slapped his hand away quick.

   You shot your scenes with Mike earlier, and when he had to sit on the basketball hoop you got scared for him. And you were mad that he didn't care about getting hurt or how he could get down. You don't know how the hell he thinks it's alright to do all that stuff, with you being his girlfriend. You were crazy an protective, you wouldn't say you were the guy in the relationship it's just you were crazy when it came to your man. He's yours and it's going to stay that way until you say so.

   "And that's a wrap." The director yelled out. Finally. You internally groaned and walked up to Mike. Damn he's one fine piece of chocolate. You thought, biting your lip when you walked up to him." Hey babydoll." He smiled and gave you a small kiss." Hey, you almost ready to go?" You asked looking around the set." Yeah, come with me to say bye to everybody, then we can go." He said and grabbed your hand. You both walked together to say bye to everyone.

You wanted some dick when you got home so you decided to tease him. You walked up to one of the guys that were there and started to flirt with them. You didn't enjoy it but you knew mike will get mad and give you dick so it didn't matter." Give me a call and we can go out sometime." You said as you wrote a random number on his hand. You told him what you were doing, so he agreed so he could get his girlfriend mad as well so he could get some pussy.( I'm weird af)." Ok sure," he looked around for a second no turned back to you and smirked." They're both watching." He said in your ear. You were about to say something but you felt a hand in your wrist and it pulled you away." Watch when we get home." He said in your ear making you shiver and your juices flow.