I'm back

Becuase there are only two days left of the school week, I jut skipped. I haven't talked to Cierra much, but I do Plan to. I just well, have a lot if stuff going on. Then I realized. Only almost two more weeks. Then Jude dies. Oh...God. Maybe.. I should get him help. No, I can't do that. I don't want help, why will he?

Monday came. "I'm going to school. I'm going to be fine." I repeated told myself, standing in the mirror. Christian stood on the arm of the couch, then jump into my back. Me, my brother and my cousin walked to the bus stop.

We got on the bus and I walked to the back. Cierra stood, unsure to follow or not. I gave her the nod to, and her only choices were Evan or Brennen. Brennen grabbed his bag, nervously, why? And put it in his lap. She sat down by him, and looked at me. I nodded and smiled.

We got off the bus, and walked into school. Cierra got her locker info, and I got an absent pass. The principal told mebto take the day easily, and don't be afraid to stop in.

Mr. Colin and mr. Jordan were both outside a classroom, which happens to be right across my locker. I was given a weird look, and Cierra was about to question. But I shook them away, when they were not even asked. I got my locker opened on the first try, willing to put up another fight with it if I had to. I threw my books in my looker, forgetting to put my phone in it. I opened it back up, and put my phone on the top shelf, forgetting to grab my textbooks. I opened it back up, but grabbed my phone again. "Jesus Christ." I mumbled. "people wonder why I drink." I grabbed my books and forgot my phone in my hand. I opened my locker again. Placed my phone down, made sure I had my books, then shut my locker. I needed a pen. Mr. Colin handed me a pen, and suggested I take the say off. I rejected. I missed a day of school, and my friend is dying in a couple weeks.