Chapter 6

————-💞 CHAPTER 6 💞————-

Third person’s pov……

A girl and a boy was lying unconcious on the road blood was oozing out of their heads….
People people were standing making a circle around themm…..
Then somebody among them asked them to take them inside someone’s house…..

They took them inside a house and placed on the bed… village’s doctor was called to check them….

Dr examined them…. nd then injected themm…..
After smetym he cme outside nd said we have to wait for them to gain consiousnesss……

After 4 hours… they gain consiousnesss….
They slowly opened their eyes nd held their head….it was paining like helll…..

Dr came inside nd examined them nd declared that they are fine now….
Bt their nxt question startled them….

Boy- who r u…??? Where i am…??? Who i m…???
Dr became shocked nd the girl said the same….

Dr said u have lost ur mmry…. may be because of the incident…. a village lady cme inside and gave them their accesssories…..

From the bracelent it was known tht boys name is Jai…. it was written on it….
Nd a locket was their in which the name Naina was written…..

So they get to know their names….
And a mangalsutra was present….
Which tells that the girl is married….

The village lady told that they are married….nd unfortunately met wid an accident….

But jai and naina tried their best to remember something bt nothing happens….
At last they decided to start afresh….

“CUT….perfect shot” Mr. Singhania ssid from behind……

” Swara and Sanskar…. u gave the best shot…. seriously that was amazing…. u can go and have sme rest… ummm wait if u want u can take a leave now….PACK UP…” Mr. Singhania continued….

So aftrr giving the shot of movie Swara and Sanskar left to there vanity van….

Third person’s pov ends…….
******************************

Sanskar’s pov……..

Ufff…. finally this shot is done… i m feeling soo much tired….
I sat on the couch in th van….nd saw Swara sitting opposite to me…. removing her jewelery….

Aftr today’s part of shoot….
M thinking why not to give our relation a new start…. forgetting everything happened between us…. bcz now we are on that stage where we cant stay without each other….

So starting everything again….. will be a good option…. nd will less painful and awkward between us…..

Thinking all this i started moving towards Swara… nd hugged her from back nd kept my chin on her shoulder nd kissed her on her neck….

I dont know why going towards her i lost my senses… instead of talking i kept kissing her… nd she closed her eyes feeling my touch….
I kept my hand under her top nd started caressing it…. while kissing her neck…..

I was about to remove her top wen i heard someone knocking the door…. who the hell is this !!
I hate the person…. huhhh

I left her nd moved towards the door nd there was a spot boy holding the cups of coffee…..

i allowed him to enter he kept the coffee… nd left …..
i saw there on the side avoiding her…nd sipping the coffeee…..

Sanskar’s pov ends…….
************************

Swara’s pov…..

Wow! Today was my first day of shoot.
Firstally I was so tensed, I wanted to run away from there but then Sanskar came towards me and said me some soothning words. I was shocked to hear those words from him but suddenly my tension and stress vanished and gave in happily.

It was good and Mr. Singhania was impressed.. I am happy with myself. I wanted to thank him but still its awkward.

We came back from the shoot.. i started removing the accessories nd freshing myself

when i felt Sanskar staring me…. bt this tym it was nt of lust… it was another feeling…..

I thought to start our relation afresh giving it a second chance, thinking that may be starting it from very first it will be better and quite comfortable.

I saw him coming towards me…. i thought to talk to him bt that is nt possible in our relation…..

he came and back hugged me…. nd started kissing my neck…. i thought i wll talk but this is no usee…… our relation can never move forward from lust…..
this feeling always overtakes other thoughts ….

he left me wen some one knocked….
spot dada cme nd left coffee….
he sat again on couch sipping it….

while i kept on fighing wid my thoughts…..

Swara’s pov ends…….

——–💞 to be continued 💞——-

Thank you for your support.😊

Do tell me how is this?
Dont forget to vote and comment if you liked it.

Love u all❤❤