Chapter 9

Hallo guys ….
Thanks for ur love and support…. keep supporting 

—————– CHAPTER 9 —————–

Swara's pov…

I woke up early in the moring due to sun rays falling on my eyss…
I slowly opened my eyes expecting Sanskar to be beside me… but to my surprise he was not there….

I felt it strange…i sat on the bed straight wrapping bedsheet around my body… nd placing my head on the headboard….
Trying to recollect what just happened yesterday….

I and Arjun left to roam the city….
I was thinking to enjoy it but naaa…. i didnt liked it…. infact i was thinking the moment me and Sanskar shared a while ago….
I was craving for him….

I wanted that instead of Arjun… Sanskar should be here….
When i thought that i was sooo shocked…. dont know how to react…??? Nd most important why i just thought that…?….
M confused…..

Then i forced arjun to leave me back as i was not feeling well….
Aftrr sooo many requests and dramas he dropped me home….

After coming inside i checked if he was asleep or not…?? But he was not in his room…….

Then without checking anything i left to my room….
I kept my bag on the table and i was about to turn but i heard the sound of someone bolting the room…. half of my part knows it is Sanskar...
Bt still i turned and found him…..

He without anything came near me…

I didnt find any sort of lust or desire in his eyes….
Bt a unknown pain…i tried to read his eyss…. but he didnt gave me a chance and i melted in his touch….

I came back from thoughts wen some one knocked and asked me to come….

I quickly take a shower and left to the hall where everyone was waiting for me….

I went downwards and saw sakshi a junior artist eyeing Sanskar... i left blood boiling inside me… how dare she…….

Then she came towards him and started chatting while laughing and having breakfast…..
She was touching him in every possible way and my lallu husband dont get anything….
Huhhhhh……

I went towards them and sat on the seat next to Sanskar…. i passed him a glare…. while he gave me an innocent look….

Arggghhhhh…..

“U know Sanskar u r soo hot… i felt breathlesss when i see u..” that sakshi said…

Huhhh b*t*h mere ssamne merr pati ko hot bolti hai…iski toh main baal kaat dongiii….
Vaise he is hot… after all he is my husband……..

“even u r not less” he flirted back….

I swear i will kill him now…
I cant take it any more…so i left the place… while their conversation kept ringing in my ear….

I felt like crying…. will Sanskar cheat on me…???
No he can never he promised me… bt why will he remain in this meaningless relation and till when…???

And why is it affecting me ssooooo much….???? Why do i care for him…??
Why the hell am i behaving like a typical wife…???
Am i attracted towards him…??? Do i love me…??
Stop it Swara… u can never love him….
But why..?? Wats wrong in it…???
Because he cant love u back….

My heart and brain kept arguing with each other…..

dont think much Swara…dont make it more complicated…

Swara's pov ends...
*****

Sanskar’s pov

We were having bf and that stupid sakshi was irritating me…. Swara came and sat beside me…. then she left to outside may be she went to meet that stupid Arjun……. i feel like breaking his bones…. god help me !! Why the hell am i thinking like this….

Then after some time we left to shooting spot… where i saw Swara was coming with us i felt a deep relief in my heart…..

We reached there and asked to do a shot… it was a kiss scene…. how can i do that…??? I have never kissed her ….

I know it sounds weird but is true……

Let it be Sanskar u have to do it u know.. otherwise this Mad Oldie will make your life hell.😠

I kept my thoughts aside and get ready for shot….
May be Swara was in sme trouble… i can sense this from her expressions…

{Movie in Sanskar's pov}

She was standing in the hall which was decorated wid balloons, roses etc etc… i can only say cheesy setup… i hate it…….

I went towards her and held her from her waist….
I saw in her eyes…and again looses my senses…..

I pulled her towards myself more….and leaned towards her lips…. she closed her eyes…. and soon i placed my lips on her…. i felt a electric shock passing through my body….
I felt a great happiness in my heart… i didnt want to leave her but this director….

“CUT” he said….and i came back to my senses…
My first kiss a short and a sweet one….….

That sakshi came running to me…

“U r a great kisser Sanskar..i dont know abt this.” she said while winking…. i felt embarrased…. and i saw Swara from my corner of eyss…and i ssw her being shocked….
She left the place… i tried to go behind her but sakshi stopped me….

I was feeling restless as in the state she left….

I made and excuse and left behind her….

Sanskar's pov ends…….

___________________________________

Swara's pov……

I felt something strange feeling inside my heart wen i shared my first kiss with Sanskar….. i felt magical…at that time i realised something….
Something very important….

But wen sakshi came and said those words i felt cheated ….. i felt if my whole world gets destroyed…..

I came running towards the van…. and was wiping my tears and wass about to close the door he came he came and closed it….

I just wanted to shout on him…. wanted to ask the reasons of my troubles…..
Bt i kept quiet…..

“Why are u crying Swara??? Wat happened..??” He asked as if he dont know…..STUPID FELLOW…….

“Dont u know…???” I asked being angry…..

He nodded in no innocently…. i swear i felt like breaking his bones that time

“what that sakshi was saying…?? Have u ever…” i stopped in middle as i was not able to complete…..

”Swara i m not a player…. and i said i will be truthful to u… and watevrr i do why do u even care” he asked…..

” and if i would have done anything with her then that should not effect u…” he said… how can he say…..

” i m ur wife Sanskar… nd i do care ….it affects me…” i said….

” yes we are just in a meaningless relation….. we both know it…” he said he is true but….

He held me from my shoulders …

” why does it affect u…?? Why r u crying…??? ”

I lost my temper when he asked me this…..

” because i love u” this words slipped my mouth …. .

he looked at me in shock….

————– to be continued ———-

I bid a bie here guys….
Enjoy this half confession….. …..
Think of Sanskar's reaction….. keep thinking….

Will be back sooon….till then take care….

Thank you
Love you all❤❤