Chapter 10

—— CHAPTER 10————-

Sanskar’s pov……

Wat she jst said…??? Wat ….???

“I LOVE YOU…” i wass shocked dont know what to say or not….
I was just quiet,speechlesss….and was trying to understand what just happened…..

She sat on floor and my eyes were following her… with an emotionless face… …..

“I love you Sanskar….i love u sooo much…. i cant stay without you for a moment…. i dont know when this happened… but now i love u….”she said nd cried…..

Then suddenly she get up

“I know i know i should have not done this….
But i did unintentionallly…. u can never love me… nd i dont expect anything from you..” she said and ran from there…..and i was still …

Then reality struks me and i ran behind her…..

Then i spotted her crying on the lonely road near a tree…..

Then i went towards her and placed my hand on her shoulder….. and she turned towards me… and on seeing me she was about to go again….
While i held her close to me….she was struggling in my arms wanted to get herself free…

“Leave me Sanskar… chodo mujhe…. please leave me alone…dont make fun of my feelings and i will never ask anything in return… i will go far from here leaving u…” she said crying…

She was about to continue while i placedd my lips on hers nd kissed her hard….. trying to stop her from speaking rubbish…..

I bit her lips she gasped and i entered my tongue inside her mouth…. she also started responding…. the kiss grew wilder and wilder….
We both parted away when we were out of breath….

“I love u too…i love u..” i said….and i realised my feelings for her….

” i know i realised it late but now i love u…..
My blood boiled seeing u with Arjun… i felt happy when u r beside me ….. i felt relief on seeing u beside me early morning… i felt bad seeing u in tears….. ” i said wiping her tears…..

“U know how much it pains when i am with u but still i have to avoid you…. i always felt helpless… i wanted to give a chance to our relation but it never went well” i said…. to which she nodded….

I joined my forhead with her’s nd we kept on standing there and soon it started raining…. but it doesnt affect us a little…. we were still standing there…. i pulled her from her waist slightly and again placed my lips on hers….

This time is was sweet and a promisiing one….
…..

We both parted away and she hid her face in my chest being shy….
O god…!!! She looks soo cute while blushing….…

Then we left to the house….. only us….

We changed pur wet clothes and sat near the window of my room sipping coffee…and chatting and sharing our personal lifes to know each other more…

Sanskar's pov ends……
____________________________________

Swara’s pov…..

I was feeling as the luckiest girl alive when Sanskar said he love me…. i was seriously dieing to hear those words but it all felt like a dream to me…..

I was afraid if it will be all welll…. my life doesnt contain happinesss for long tymm……
But i dont want to think this as Sanskar is with me…i felt protective with him..

This is totally a new feeling between us….

Then he stared towards me i know what he is thinking of… but i felt shy this time to face him… nd bowed my head….

He placed his finger on my chin and move it upwards… i look in his deep eyes….and left my self freee…..
He soon kept his lips on mine…and we started kissing each other…..

He picked me in bridal style and we stared in each other's eyes..
He gently placed me on the bed..
He came over me lightly not placing complete weight over me..

He brought his face closer to me and kissed my eyes.. I closed them feeling his touch.. he then kissed my forhead..
Cheeks...
His hand roaming on my waist under my top.

He gently placed his lips over mine and start kissing me slowly yet passionaltely..
He nibbled my lower lip and bit it making me gasp.. and then pushed his tongue inside my mouth.. touching every corner. I kissed him back with same intensity..
Soon the night changed into a pleasurable night of love making...

This is for the first time my husband have not f*cked me but made love to me…. i was sooo lucky to get this feeling of love…. it only gives a feeling of happiness not of lust in my heart…..

I felt like a complete women this time…..
We romanced like a couple not as sleeping partners….

After some tym we falled apart in each other’s embrace rather on two different corners of bed….

Swara's Pov ends...

————— to be continued ————–

How was this guy?? Do vote and comment if you liked it...
This is humble request to everyone to comment and vote as the story is preceding towards its end.

Thank you.
Love you all😘😘