Letter #3

FROM: Wyatt Enslow
TO: Tom Raines

~

Tom, whether you admit it or not, I know you like me. The way you look at me, how you are always so forgiving.... Tom, you may not even know it, but you like me, you think I'm cute and beautiful, I would know because I've been inside your head.

Tom, I've see and done things that no one else would ever understand. Tom, I know how you think of me, you love me even more than Medusa. And that's OK tom, it's OK because I like you too.

I've lived the past few years thinking that I was in love with Yuri, but it was just a lie. I love you Tom, I need YOU to be with ME, and not Medusa. She can go burn in hell for all I care, but you are MINE, and no one else's.

Please don't desert me Tom. If you reject me now, we can never be together, we can never truly be together because there will always be this between us, we will always remember these letters.

This trip is taking way to long. So much precious time that I could spend with you, so much time away from my friends... So much time....

We could be together on some romantic beech, Tanning under the warm tropical sun. All the fun we could have, talking and eating together, and just being in love.

We don't need Medusa here in the way. All she does is get in the way of our true feelings, she doesn't let you be yourself. Tom, for both your sake and mine, stay away from Medusa, don't go near her. She's a traitor, a liar, a cruel and canviving person. Yet the term person seems too forgiving and easy going. She is a monster, Tom, out to destroy you. Keep away Tom, Keep away.

But through it all, Tom I love you, be with me, and keep our souls happy. Set things to right Tom, Don't let me down Tom, please don't leave me hanging. Tom, I went out a hand for your good, so I expect the you to reach back to me. I know you like me, and you know I like you. Medusa is just a wh*re that wants to steal you from me. Don't fall for her tricks Tom, please don't fall.

But always remember that I love you, and that I am always with you whether in person or spirit.

Your Lover

Wyatt Enslow