One;

My demons are begging me to open up my mouth.
I need them, mechanically make the words come out.
//
"Answer me Octavia!" Andrew screamed at her,
She barely spoke to anyone, never mind him. 'Speak' the little voice in her head yelled continuously.
"I'm sorry." She stuttered, the words being forced out of her throat- she knew she would be severely punished for not addressing and disobeying Andrew. It had been this way for years.
Andrew Collins was a rich and wealthy 326 year old vampire with plenty of power and authority.
Six years ago when Octavia Coleman was 15 she was presented to him as a potential wife, kidnapped from her home in Sheffield she was taken up to Cornwall with many other suited females, unfortunately for Octavia Andrew had chosen her and they married that very day. The other girls were slaughtered and Andrew had fed on them and the following day moved to the US and bought a large house in a small town called Mystic Falls.
Octavia knew what Andrew was and for the whole of these six years that she'd been beaten and abused by him she'd been taking vervain supplied to her by one of Andrew's servants, Cecilia.
So Octavia had suffered knowingly and being made to do things of which she seriously did not want to do, however she could not disobey him or else he would find out that she was taking vervain and would drain it from her system, then she truly would be screwed.
"We have guests. Put on your best dress and joint us in the ballroom."