Four;

But it's the devil that's tryna
Hold me down, hold me down,
Sneaking out the back door, make no sound.
//
"Oh Cecilia" Octavia began falling back onto her bed with a smile on her face.
"He's beautiful. His name is Tyler Lockwood. He's so kind and lovely Cecilia, oh you must meet him!" She exclaimed never appearing to have ever been so interested in a person.
"If this young man has put my lady Octavia in such high spirits then I must." She smiled as she collected the last item of dirty laundry that littered over Octavia's floor.
When Octavia thought she was alone she spoke aloud,
"Oh I do hope to see him soon.."
"Hoping's over." A familiar voice shocked the girl making her tumble quickly off of her bed with a thud.
The voice that belonged to no other than, the, Tyler Lockwood began to near her.
"I didn't mean to scare you" he offered a hand down to help the fallen girl up,
"No worries." She smiled brightly brushing her clothes down before staring up at the taller boy. Realisation hit her quickly as she took note that if Andrew found out he was here, he would be furious.
"You can't be-" Tyler cut her off,
"He's not home, I saw him in town earlier." The pair didn't even notice that their faces were slowly inching closer to one another's.
"But what about when he comes home? You'll have to sneak out of the back door" she bit her lip coming to terms with how close they were.
"I'll make no sound." The conversation couldn't be continued as their lips had connected.