nice try

stacie 

i woke up to the sun shining on my face and the smell of food drawing me downstairs. Looking over at the clock on my end table, i realized a note that had my name on it. i sat up and opened it. 

hey you,

i know your probaly still mad at me but I'm making breakfast.Come on down,

chres <3

cute but its not gonna work. i put on my robe and followed the scent to the kitchen. i turned the corner and watched chres place eggs on two plates with just his pijama pants on. It's really sweet that hes doing this but i cant let my guard down. he's not getting off that easily.

stacie:" good morning. " 

he jumped and turned around " oh, good morning " 

stacie:" i saw your note " 

chres:" i can tell "  he placed my plate on the counter beside me " sit " 

stacie:" thanks"  i sat and starting eating 

We sat awkwardly infront of each other and ate. It seemed as though i noticed every little thing that i regularly wouldn't . egg shells all over the counter, water on the floor, how dirty the cupboards were, everything!

chres:" how does it taste?" 

stacie:" mm- oh.. good" 

chres:" im really sorry stacie. i really dont want you to be mad at me, if i could go back in time and change what i did i would. " 

stacie:"  ... but you didn't!..your just like your brother.."

he squinted his eyes " what do you mean?" 

stacie:" everytime you guys mess up, you think you can make me dinner or cute little things like notes on my table maybe even take me out for the whole day and think everythings gonna be okay. its not happening! " i bit into my pancake

he got up angrily and paced back and forth " so what do you WANT me to do? ive apologized a thousand times!!! and you think im stubborn!? what am i gonna have to do for this to be over with!?we've been fighting for like three weeks! im sick and tired of this!" 

stacie:"... why are you yelling?" i looked around the room confused

he stared at me angrily " fuck off stacie"  and stormed out the kitchen 

 " thanks for the breakfast.." i pushed my plate away and stared out the window. he'll be back, they always come back.. 

chres 

ive been watching tv in my room for at least an hour now and stacie hasnt come up. its probaly a good thing she hasnt because i finally calmed down. shes just so damn ignorant and... stubborn! and then comparing me to my bitch ass brother!? i could've ripped her head off right then and there! just thinking about it is pissing me off. as a matter of fact, I'm leaving.. yea!

i got up and packed a bag that would last me at least two weeks. i took a quick shower and put on my brown cargo pants, a stripped grey and white shirt, my gold chain and grey vans.I grabbed my bags and snuck out the house. again, it looked like stacie was hiding as well. i shoved my bags in my car and drove off. i have no idea where im going but i need to get away for a while.

---------------------------

IMPORTANT!!!! so, im thinking about deleting the book and doing it over. same characters and theme but i just feel that stacie gave in a little too easily in the beinging so i want to add more chapters. but its really up to you guys so tell me what you think i should do. sorry for any mistakes btw! until next time, 

kiawaa...