Goodbye

I taped up my last box and watched as the movers cleared everything out. I literally have been doing my last minute packing since 7:30 this morning and its now 12. Yea, i know. Plus I hardly got any sleep last night, all i could think about was if i was doing the right thing.. But its too late for that now.

The company sent me pictures of the beautiful loft that will be all mine for five years, It is truly stunning. Then im going to sweet home Arizona to start my own dance studio for kids. Im gonna buy my OWN dang house, be with my family again and everything will be back to normal

Mover:" hey, i think thats everything"

I sighed:" let me do one last clean sweep and then we'll leave"

Mover: "cool"

I watched him walk out the door. That same door has been slammed so many times, so much drama started as soon as i entered it, and some good times as i left. I slowly went up to my room. The only thing still in there was a a broken piece of my favorite lamp that Chres broke.

I hate this room now, it was nothing but trouble. I slept alone in it, cried in it, not to mention me sleeping with two brothers in it.. This room is officially dead to me. I picked up the broken piece and threw it out. I ran my hand along the walls as i walked outside. Ill always miss this house and despise the memories inside of it.

I should have never moved here with Jacob in the first place! We were fine in Arizona, but of course we had to move cause of his huge job opportunity. When really, he was out cheating on me. I still can't believe how blind i was to it.. I guess the saying love is blind is true.

Next i went into the kitchen, this is probably the only place in this house where i dint have a bad memory. Finally i stood in the living room, the exact same spot where i found out that jacob was cheating on me. This is the final time ill walk out the door that ruined my life.. The door that all three of us walked through.

Mover:" got everything you need?"

I turned and looked back at the house one more time, smiling " absolutely... Let's get the hell out of here"

I got in my car and started the engine. This Is the beginning of MY forever.

So the next time you feel that itch to do something to change your life, just remember me and do it! Dont let the shitty people in your life stop you from realizing your destiny, or from knowing what's right and what's clearly wrong. My name is actually Stacie McLean... And I'm so over the Anderson brothers.