~You Fixed Me~

I had just, left Danielle's house. She dropped my off, at my own before she went to work. "Thanks for driving me here." I said. "No problem." She said with a smile. I hugged her and said goodbye. I got out of the car, and walked up to the door. I knocked on it, and my father answered it. "Y/N!" He said hugging me. I smiled. "Where were you?" He asked. "Don't worry about where I was. I was safe." I said. He nodded. "You have to go to therapy today." He said. I shook my head. "I don't need it. I'm better, trust me." I said.

"Okay, I'll cancel it." He said. I heard footsteps. Ethan walked into the living room. "Y/N?.." He said. He ran up to me and hugged me. "Y/N, I'm so sorry please forgive me." He said. "It's okay, I forgive you." I said pulling away. He smiled. I was happy now. Better than I was. Chandler fixed me. After school was out, I called him and asked him if he wanted to go out for dinner. He agreed, and we went to a nice place. It wasn't fancy, but it was pleasant. We had lots of fun that night.

~years later~

Chandler and I are married. We have a baby girl, named Eliza. She had Chandler's nose, and my eyes. She was beautiful. We lived in W/Y/W/T/L. (Wherever you want to live.) We had a beautiful house. We had a D/B, dog and a C/B cat. (Dog breed, cat breed.) Life was perfect. I was with the one I loved. He fixed me.

A/N: that was the end! There will be a sequel soon!!