Welcome To Ebott Middle School

I, PaperJam, have officially deemed myself THE LUCKIEST SKELETON ALIVE! Getting to go to a school with HUMANS?! I've never seen a human before! But whenever I ask mom and dad, they change the subject. They say they don't want me to know till I meet one. It annoys me a bit.
Daddy Error says I should ask mommy Ink, but neither of them want to tell me. They seem to hide a lot of stuff from me. It makes me a bit...sad. It's the only thing that bothers me about their secrets.

I'm restless. It's the last day of summer, and I'm trying to sleep tonight but I just can't! I'm too excited! Daddy Errors always awake, so I walk downstairs to see him watching TV with Mommy Ink. Inks star eyes were glowing brightly, shouting about some 'Generic Anime Storyline' and 'How the makers have no creativity.' Mommy is always passionate about creativity.
"PJ, why are you still awake?" Ink asked. My eyes looked dull and my eye sockets had bags beneath them. "Just ... can't ... sleep ....." I yawn. Ink smiles a bit and leads me back upstairs.

"I'm just too excited! I finally get to see what a human is! Wonder if they're good people!" Ink looks a bit...sad?
"Pj, let me tell you something." Ink kneels down to my level. "Some humans can be...evil. Like, really evil. Just be careful, okay?" Ink says, her voice solemn. I nod. Ink kisses my forehead and I finally fall asleep after a while.

My alarm goes off and my head shoots off my pillow. FINALLY! It's morning! Ink walks in to wake me up after a few minutes, but when she came in, I was already dressed and packing my backpack. Ink laughs when she sees me and a dust of violet appears on my cheeks.

"Mommy quit laughing at me!" I say. Ink keeps laughing. "Your just so ambitious! Your already prepared for the day and the bus doesn't come for thirty minutes!" She says. My heart drops. Er, soul. I face palm and Ink hugs me.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, I was like you when I first went to school like this!" Ink says while hugging me. I smile, but my mood drops when I remember I didn't have my scarf on. I quickly hide my neck and rush to find my scarf. I find it and quickly put it on before running downstairs with my bag. Fifteen minutes till the bus arrives. I've got time.

After ten minutes of drawing, I go outside to wait at the bus stop. I was the only one there for a few minutes, but eventually I see a girl walk to the bus stop. She had (H/L), (H/C) hair. She was wearing a (F/C) tee shirt, jeans, and (SF/C) shoes. I have to admit, she's cute. I walk up to her.

"Hello! Are you a human? My names PaperJam, PJ for short!" The girl smiles. 'What an enthusiastic monster...' (Y/N) thought. "Yes, I am human. It is nice to meet you PaperJam!"

After a few minutes of talking, the bus came. I sat in the very front seat, and she sat next to me. A hint of violet creeps to my face and she giggles when she notices. If every human is like this, this will be better than I thought.

But I knew inside...
Nobodies perfect.

Nobody but (Y/N) in my eyes.

AUTHORS NOTE: Hello reader~chan! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this new fanfic! Word count: 601!