Fear.

A/N: this is all in Fresh or Errors POV

Errors POV
I just can't believe it...why would PaperJam try to kill Fresh? All I heard was two people crying and PaperJam shouting about betrayal or something. I actually tranquilized my son! I had to, he was going to murder Fresh! We had to put him in the nurses office again, but restrained so he couldn't leave.

Fresh looks extremely scared. He was probably shaken up from the fact that PaperJam was gonna FREAKING KILL HIM! I sigh. Dammit Error......

Fresh was standing in a corner, shaking and sobbing. I roll my eyes and walk to him. "You look a bit shaken up, was it because of the kid?" I ask. Fresh nods a bit. "Yeah, he can lose contro--" I was cut off.

"It's not that he was going to kill me. The way he regarded me....the way he looked at me...." He began crying again. I was completely taken aback. THIS IS WHAT IT WAS ABOUT?!

"THATS what it was about?!" I ask, a bit irritated. He glares at me with his glasses off. "Did you even see him!!?? He used to look at me like he loved me! He used to respect and care for me! He just called me a traitor! You have no clue what this feels li--" he said, but I cut him off. My voice bang glitching.

"I KnOW DaMn WeLL WhaT ThAts LiKe!" I begin shouting. Fresh goes silent and puts his glasses on before leaving. I was glitching severely.

Ink hugs me from behind, trying to calm me down. She buries her face in the crook of my neck and I shudder. I slowly melt into the hug, calming down a bit. Ink smiles and kisses my cheek bone. I blush yellow an the glitching returns to normal.

"Better?" Ink asked, concerned. "Yeah... Thanks In--" I was cut off when Ink kissed me, blushing rainbow. I blush brighter and Ink pulls away after a few seconds. I was silent. And then I heard crying. I turned around to see...

(Y/N).

She was balling her eyes out, staring at PJ and wearing his scarf. I walk over. "Kid? What's wrong?" I ask. She points to PJs collar bone. My eye sockets widen as I see dozens and dozens of scars.

Fresh POV
I walk back in after a few minutes just to see Error hugging (Y/N), calming her down. I sigh and walk to a concerned Ink.

"Yo, what's goin' on?" I asked. Ink gulps a bit. "We found scars on PJs collar bone.....we are afraid he made them himself.

I was shocked. For the first time in years, I felt true fear.

Not like I'm scared of my HP dropping fear. The fear in talking about is the fear for others. The fear your loved one will get hurt.

I look at Error. We have the same thought.

What if he DID make them?

It was at this moment I felt the true pain of

Fear.

----------------------------------------

A/N: EYYYY READERS! Sorry it's short, schools been bothering me a bit. Anywho, if you enjoyed this chapter, tell me! I could always use extra encouragement! Peace out,

Myst1c_N1ght

542 words