The Answer

A/N: SORRYYYYYY I FORGOT ABOUT THIS UNTIL I SAW MY NOTIFICATIONS!!! ;-;

PJs POV
I wake up to a beeping sound. Slow and rhythmic, I almost went back to sleep! And then I heard the talking.

"We found scars on PJs collar bone...... We are afraid he made them himself.."

My eyes snap open and I immediately sit up. The beeping becomes much faster and I cover my collar with my jacket.

"YOU LOOKED AT MY COLLAR BONE?!" I shouted at them, tears threatening to escape my eye sockets. (Y/N) sees me and hugs me tightly, sobbing and burying her face in my chest. I felt a wave of relief and exhaustion come over me and I hug her back gently. She doesn't let go and I eventually fall asleep, still hugging her.

--Time Skip brought to you by Fresh your radical broseph--

I woke up with a pounding headache, aching my skull and going all the way to my rib cage. I groaned in pain and realized I was on the couch in...a house I didn't recognize. And then I heard the singing.

Your POV(finally)

"Two..birds...on a wire..~" You sang while cooking bacon and eggs for PaperJam once he woke up. You hear a voice from the living room quietly singing.

"One...tries to fly, away, and the other.." PaperJam sang softly. You smile. "Watches him close, from that wire.~ He said he wants to as well, but he is a lier..." So he could hear you...

You walk over to him with a plate of food. He was now siting up and he had a small collar around his neck. "I'll believe... It all~ there's nothing I won't understand~" You sang. He looks up at you and you sit next to him, holding his hand gently. You both blush.

"I'll believe...it all..~~ I won't let go of your hand~!" You sang to him softly. You saw Fresh, Ink, and Error out of the corner of your eye. Pj apparently didn't see them and he looks at you, both leaning in a bit.

Pj closed the gap.

A/N: SORRY ITS SO SHHOOOORRRTTT!!!

Word count: 363