8

~on the beach~

Ethan and I were celebrating our 6 month anniversary today!!!

We walk along the beach holding hands laughing and talking about everything we have been through in the last 6 months.

Suddenly I stopped walking and take my hand away from him. He looks at me puzzled and his eyes reveal a flash of hurt and... fear? I look down at the sand and grab a stick. Then I start to drag the stick through the sand Ethan watches the stick's movements intently. When I finish I step back and look at Ethan he just stares at what I had done.

'I ❤ U' was written on the sand. Ethan takes a step closer to me and wraps his arms around my waist and looks into my eyes and says, "I love you too."

Then he leans in and kisses me, I don't know how long we stay that way it could've been ten seconds, ten minutes, ten hours, or even ten days! When we finally break apart we're smiling, and trying to catch our breath. At that moment I thought nothing is going to tear us apart.

-homecoming night-

"Oh honey you look so beautiful," my mother cooed.

"Thanks mom."

I take another look at myself in the mirror and I hardly recognize myself. I wore a mid-thigh length cream dress, the skirt was frilly and lacy and the top is strapless, sweet heart neckline, and a light sea foam green color. My hair is down, with slight waves in it. Small sea foam green flowers adorn my hair as well. My make up is very natural, but around my eyes a slight sparkle catches the light every so often. I rub on some lip gloss and slip into my heels, then head down stairs. My dad grabs his keys and we head out the door. He is taking me so I don't have to worry about ruining anything while driving. When we pull into the school he looks at me very seriously and says, "no boys got it?!"

"Yes daddy, I love you."

"Love you too princess."

Then I hop out of the car, and head inside.

As soon as I walk into the gym Rachel calls me over.

"Hey Alli, god you look hot!"

"You look pretty hot yourself Rachel." She's wearing a mid-thigh length purple halter top dress with gold accents, and gold heels. Then the music starts Rachel and the rest of our friends dance to the music, then the first slow song comes on, and since none of us have dates we dance with each other.

......................................................

About an hour into the dance another slow song comes on.

"Hey Alli!"

"Oh hi Ethan!"

"Wow you look great, Al. wanna dance?"

"Thanks and um.. what about Emily?"

"Will you dance with me?" He looks at me with those intense blue eyes and smiles.

"Yeah why not!"

He leads me out on to the dance floor and puts his arms around my waist pulling me into him. I wrap my arms around his neck, and we sway to the music. Then he looks at me and leans in, and places his lips on mine and before I can blink our lips are moving in perfect harmony. I forget about everything around us, everything that's happened since he told me he was done, and I just focus on this moment. Then he pulls away and looks at me-

"ETHAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!" I look in the direction of the screech and I see Emily standing there with her mouth hanging open, and fury burning in her eyes. 'I'm so screwed'.

___________________________

A/N

Duh duh dun!!!!!! What's gonna happen now?? I don't know! Jk :)

Comment, vote, etc. :)

Bye