24

-Alli's POV-

"Alli please wake up I made a huge mistake I love you so much. Please baby wake up I need you."

I want to jump and wrap him in my arms and tell him I love him, but I just can't open my eyes.

'Come on just open your eyes!'

Slowly I see bits of reality filter into my field of vision.

"Al! Doc she's waking up!"

I open my eyes to see Ryan's beautiful green eyes and I just melt. I know this is the guy I love and want to spend the rest of my life with. Ethan and I are over an always will be, Ryan is my present and my future.

I look into his eyes and try to say something coherent.

"Hi there," I manage to say.

"Alli I'm so sorry for walking away! I love you, and I'm so glad you're awake!

"Ryan! calm down. It's not your fault, it's mine. I put myself that situation by trying to reconnect with Ethan, and it bit me in the butt!" I chuckled slightly but it came out as more of a choking squeal. "I love you Ryan."

"I love you too Al." He leaned over to me and our lips locked together. We've kissed before, but this time it was loving, and light something I've never experienced before.

The doctor came in a little while later and explained my injuries, and any medications I might need and blah blah blah. Eventually he told me I had to stay tonight and I would be released in the morning. That night Ryan slept in a chair by my bed I felt bad that he was sleeping in such an uncomfortable place, but at the same time I was glad he was here since my parents wouldn't get here until tomorrow. I looked over at him and smiled then I fell into a deep, and rejuvenating sleep.

..............................................

Ryan's POV

Looking over at Alli she looks so peaceful and I love her so much words can't describe the feeling that I would feel if I lost her. She stirs in her sleep and she looks up at me. "Mornin!" she says.

"Morning beautiful."

"I'm so excited to go home!"

I laugh and she joins me. This is how I want to spend the rest of my life.

______________________________

A/N

Sorry this is sort of a ending filler

Still have about 2 or 3 parts to go!!! yeah!!!