Could you open this?

Imagine knocking on your neighbors door for help and getting the surprise of your life.

It was a rainy night in Gotham and usually the Joker would be looking out his window laughing at all the people running from the water, but he was in a sour mood. A deal had gone south when Batman had showed up, so he was forced to hide out until the heat died down. He growled as he turned from the window he was bored and had nothing to do, which wasn't a good combination for him. As he was walking to his room to lay down and sleep the night away he was stopped by a knock at the door. "It can't be Frost he would've used the key, so who could be at my door wishing for death", he thought as he grabbed his gun and stormed towards the door. He yanked the door open and aimed the gun ready to pull the trigger, but he was stopped by a woman's voice saying" Excuse me I usually don't really bother my neighbors but my boyfriend broke up with me and I need help opening this jar." He looked at the girl and noticed she was holding a pickle jar in her (s/c) hands, he locked eyes with her and looked for any fear in her (e/c) orbs but there was none. Instead she looked like she was getting impatient holding the jar up for him, so impatient that she had to ask again to make sure he heard her" Could you open this for me?" The joker was at a loss for words this girl had came to his door asking him to open a jar and even with a gun pointed at her face she showed no fear, how could this be? " You know what I'm going to just go break it since you seem busy being a statue and all." She said as she was walking off, but she wouldn't get far oh no she had made him curious and she could even make this night more enjoyable. "Well anyway bye- Hey wait a second let me go who do you think you are just dragging a girl into your place like you own her!" " Look here doll you're going to be my entertainment for the night until it's safe for me to leave you got that?" He said as he dragged her to the couch so that they could sit down."I ain't nobody's entertainment, I just came here to get this jar opened not to get rubbed on by a clown." "Oh fierce I like it so tell me doll why did this boy toy of yours leave you to open your own jars?" "Don't call me doll and if you must know I caught him sleeping with someone else, so I kicked him and her out." "That's all you did oh come on doll, no cutting off his little friend and slapping the girl around for a bit that sounds way better than just putting them out." He said with a loud obnoxious laugh. "Unlike you I'm not a criminal so no I didn't do anything that could get me locked up, if I can't open a jar by myself what in your crazy sadistic mind makes you think I could survive prison life and you still haven't opened this jar." "The jar can wait we got all night for me to open the stupid jar, I'm talking about you right now and that untapped potential you have inside you." They continued to talk and argue about what she should have did and how he would have broken her out of prison until they both fell asleep. The next morning (y/n) woke up to find the joker gone and a note on the table: "Hey doll if you're reading this I decided not to kill you in your sleep and have made my mind to keep you as my personal pet, I'll come and get you later today make sure you have everything you want packed up when I get there." (Y/n) set the note back down on the table and that was when she noticed her pickle jar sitting there with a smiley faces drawn on it, she felt some hope build in her as she reaches it and twisted the lid. That hope soon melted away to be replaced by rage and sadness as she realized he didn't even open the jar. " I guess I'll never get to eat that sandwich."