Spoiled

You're spoiled rotten but J wouldn't have it any other way.

"J you have to see this, it's so pretty and shiny" (y/n) screamed from the living room. J was currently in a meeting with a new mafia boss. "Just ignore her fellas, what she's talking about isn't important. Now you guys are going to give me 25% of all of your businesses is that clear" J said while starring at the man. "25%? We can't give you that we have a business to run, surly we can come to an agreement on something lower Mr. J" the man said while rubbing his hands together. J was about to answer until (y/n) slammed his office door open. "J I know you heard me I was trying to tell you about this beautiful necklace I saw on the tv. I just have to have it J, it screams me and I'll be so much happier with it" (y/n) said disregarding the other men in the room as she went to sit on J's lap. "Doll I just got you a beautiful earring and necklace set, you remember the one that you said you would die if you didn't get it? So tell me what's so special about this one?" J asked as he pet (y/n)'s cheek while looking into her eyes. "This one is so much better than that old ugly thing and it brings my eyes out better. Pretty pretty please Daddy J I just have to have it, I will actually die if I don't get it J" (y/n) said with tears gathering in the corner of her eyes. "Oh fine doll if it means that much to you then I'll get Panda and the others to go steal it for you after this meeting is done, how's that sound hmm" J asked now massaging her scalp. He could tell by the face she made that she didn't approve of his decision so he prepared himself for her tantrum. (Y/n)'s face showed delight until she heard how long she would have to wait. "What do you mean after this meeting, why are you putting this stupid meeting over me!!" (Y/n) said jumping up and down with tears running down her face. "Now now princess you aren't acting like a good girl and you're showing out in front of our company." J said still sitting down while clenching his fists. "I don't care about your stupid company, they're not important to me like my necklace. You don't really love me like you say you do, I bet you still think about Harley" I say as I continued to cry and pout. I knew I was acting a little immature but it had been too long since J showed me affection. "Mr. J do your girls always act like psychotic bitchies or did I just catch this one on a bad day" the man J was meeting with said I didn't want to remember his name because he wasn't important. It also seemed like he wasn't going to leave much longer either because I may get on J's nerves but he would rather be friends with Two-face than have someone disrespect me. I sit back in J's lap as he calls Frost back to the room. "J he hurt my feelings by calling me a bitch and comparing me to your old hoes" I said as I rubbed my eyes and gave a little hiccup here and there to sell the I'm so hurt look. "You hear that you hurt my doll's feelings and I know the quickest way for you to die is disrespecting my doll and making her cry. So I want you to give her an apology and you better make it sound convincing or you won't have to worry about that 25%, because you'll be dead." J said as he was rubbing my back and petting my hair, by now my head was in his neck and I was still sniffling and crying my eyes out. If I wanted that necklace I saw this meeting was going to have to end right now and I knew the perfect way to end it. "Uhhh I'm really sorry Mr. J I didn't mean no disrespect by it, I was just saying a joke is all." The man said rubbing his hands together looking like he was about to piss himself. I turn my head back to J's neck and cry harder. "I told you to apologize to her you idiot not me, now look at what you've done. It's ok Doll I'll make it all better for you, I'll get you anything you want how's that sound Doll?" J asked while holding my head up. He brushed my tears away with his thumb waiting on me to answer. Frost knew how this was going to play out the second I went into the meeting room, it wasn't like this was my first time pulling something like this. "I can have anything I want?" I ask as I look into his eyes. "Yes Doll of course you can just name it and you shall have it." J says now rubbing my thighs. That had given me an idea, I could kill two birds with one stone. I lean down towards his ear and whisper, "I want you to show your princess how much you love her and I want my necklace right now." It only takes J a second to think about it as he picked me up and settled me on his desk, while also telling Frost to lock the man up and to go get my necklace. As the door was closed J begin to bite and suck on my neck. "You think daddy didn't notice what his little girl was doing? Making such a big fuss all because of a necklace." He said as his hand was moving to the waistband of my shorts. "I-It's not just the neck-lace J" I squeaked as his thumb started to tease my clit. It had been two days since J has touched me like this, I don't know how I lasted but I don't want to do it again. "You're right princess it's not just the necklace." He said as he pushed two fingers into my warm hole. "You missed daddy claiming your pretty pussy every day so you had to go and act like a spoiled little girl?" He sped his fingers up as I threw my head back with a loud moan. I didn't care who heard me, all I cared about was that J was finally giving me what I wanted. But right when I was on the edge of the cliff he quickly snatched his fingers out, leaving me with a empty feeling inside. My head had somehow feel back onto the desk, I looked up at him as I whimpered and gave a pout. I let out a moan when he hit my leg. "Now now little girl enough of that, you've already gotten yourself into enough trouble. So just take your punishment like a good girl and daddy will give you a treat." He said pulling down his slacks, punishment or not I was going to take everything he had to offer me and more.

Some time later

I was sitting on the couch in the living room admiring my new necklace, sure I was sore as hell and had marks and bruises on my hips and legs, but it was all worth it. "If you ask me I think you have enough necklaces, you're only going to wear that necklace one time and throw it in the box with the others." Frost said sitting down across from me on the opposite sofa. "Frost don't count my blessings, you just mad because J doesn't spoil you rotten." I say rolling my eyes at him and sticking my tongue out. "Maybe I spoil you too much Doll, if I keep it up everybody is going to think I care about you or something." J says sitting on my couch while he put my legs in his lap. "J you know you love to spoil me rotten and besides you don't care what everybody else thinks. You only care about your princess because you know I pay you back tenfold whatever you get me." I say as I crawl into his lap, the necklace now around my neck sitting pretty on top of my breast. J grabbed my ass while grinding me on his bulge. Frost soon excused himself, I guess he didn't want to get scarred. "Are you never satisfied princess you just had some of daddy's dick and now your little cunt is hungry again." He growled as he ripped my shorts. "It's just like you said daddy, you've spoiled me rotten." "Well I'm going to have to fix that Doll."

Extra
"Daddy you broke my new necklace." "Well Doll it shouldn't have been in my way, now stop giving me back talk and keep riding my dick. Like I said I'm just going to have to fuck that whiny little girl out of you."