Stay With Me

By: AvaViolet

69 million reads

Teen-Fiction Novel

2.5 million votes

63 part story

There is a sequel 

No smut!

Book description:

When Amelia Collins moves to a new town to escape her dark past, she just wants to keep her head down and finish her senior year.

Her plans change drastically when she runs- literally- into the school's hottest badass and number one person on the 'don't mess with' list, Aiden Parker.

Amelia needs to find a way to survive senior year while she tries not to fall for the annoyingly handsome Aiden, or his mischievous, cocky player of a best friend, Mason.

With new friends, fun pranks, bitchy queen bees, old rivalries, and a haunting past, Amelia's senior year is destined to be filled with some drama.

My Review:

Honestly the book is awesome, it totally deserved the watty award it won. It's nice to have a strong female lead where the female isn't afraid to fight back (Just a little bit more relatable in my opinion). Not forgetting to mention the quirky jokes and comment that the characters make. The writing is amazing and instantly had me hooked to the book, I just couldn't put it down. 

The only thing I don't like about it is the description kinda makes it sound like the typical teen fiction book even though it's not (In my opinion). Also some of the trailers I saw on this book (like the one attached to some of the chapters) also makes it seem like a cliche book (even though it is a little). Other then that, it's an amazing book and I would totally recommend to read it.

My Rating:

92 / 100

Cliche Rating:

10 being hella cliche, 1 being not cliche at all.

7 / 10

it is a little cliche with some aspects of the book, but is still an amazing book non-the-less.