Chapter 3

Josh's POV
We all stood in complete silence. Finally Luke looked down at Nevada. "What?" "Mine!" Nevada replied then turned and cuddled into my side. I nuzzled his face and gave a content sigh when he licked my face. "Josh what is the meaning of this?" Luke demanded but at the moment my wolf was too happy to be with his mate that he shut out the rest of the world. Nevada playfully nipped me and I happily knocked him over. Throughout the rest of the night we chased each other. All too soon the sun started to rise and I knew we had to change back. As soon as I had shifted back both Luke and Ollie turned to face me. "What are you thinking Josh! You can't just disobey us like that!" Luke shouted. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. "He's my mate." I finally said and Ollie's jaw dropped. "What!? But how?" Ollie choked out. "You're 23!" I nodded slightly. "I know." I said miserably. "W-wait I never said you couldn't claim him I just meant you need to wait until he's 16." Ollie stuttered out as he saw the look on my face. Instantly I brightened. Before we could say anymore Nevada and Houston approached us back in their human forms. They both yawned and reached up to be held. We all returned and went back to our respectful rooms. I had just drifted off when I felt someone scramble onto my bed. Turning over I smiled when I saw Nevada standing there. How he managed to get into my room I had no idea but as he lay down and smuggled into me I pulled him closer. That night I drifted off too sleep with a smile on my face and my mate in my arms.