Journal Entry #1

5:55 pm
My POV
Ok so I'm at the mall with grandma,mom and brother.My mom wants to by me sweaters because I only have 3 white sweaters "were going "my mom said.Now I'm going to the car with 8 or 5 new sweaters and boy...they are heavy and I'm having trouble entering the car because my brother is not letting pass 😡
6:01 pm
I text an apology to my dad that I forgot to say goodbye to him 😓 .Now I'm here doing my journal entry and hearing my mom and grandmas conversation in Spanish ...yes I can talk Spanish because my mom an dad are from Mexico I was born on the USA but I still have Mexican blood.Man ...my brother just ate ALL of the cookies and he only gave me one cookie and he ate the rest is that fair ...NO! ...but I can't blame him since he has autism (if any of you say anything bad about my brother's condition I.WILL.FIND.YOU)
My OC a.k.a my imaginary friend,Halo ,started talking to me about what to do when we get home cause I never do anything other than drawing or imagine me in halos dimension "nothing I suppose cause 1)mom is always telling me to stop using the phone 2)I'm always lazy and 3)i have to babysit my baby brother " I said (in mind cause mom may think I'm crazy )
"Yes but I can't just sit and watch you all day doing nothing with my brother Percy is watching scary trailers with you brother "halo "ok I'm going to try but now let's read "Where is she" on hooked ""okay"
6:24 pm
"Damn her mom killed her dad and the Jessica killed her mom and then she killed her self that a epic story "halo said
"Yes a 10 star ⭐️ on the creator 👏🏻"yes we finished the story and it was an epic mystery story "so now what"halo asked.I only shrugged saying "I Don't Know "
6:50 pm
No still nothing.My grandma is sleeping,my brother and his imaginary friend are watching scary movies (as always)and mom is occupied "UUUHHHG!!...we need to do something other than staring at the wall "halo said "I know but at least we have more time to think what to do with our YouTube channel" "true,true,very true "halo said .My room is still no different,I have my fnaf poster ,my drawing desk and my laptop that is technically my dads but I stole it 😏 hehe I'm a mean girl "yes you are"halo said "can you stop reading my mind it's annoying 😡""nope ".
I still bored and I think I will watch my favorite YouTubers for a while.
8:27 pm
Man ...euly (euly OwO) has awesome memes I'm working on a few but there still not done so I do them on weekends cause I have more time to draw and sketch them but it's getting late so I think I will continue on a new journal entry tomorrow so bye guys and I hope you enjoy my boring life I have
Halo:yea so bye guys see you later
-------------—-------------------------------
❤️💛💚💙💜