Journal entry #3

5:45 pm
I'm at 🌶 's and I'm here but because you don't know my school days I'm going to do a flashback on it
-------------—-------------------------------
8:05 am
Okay I'm in Mr.Hypolites class but I'm scare why cause there 5 of my bullies in there but thanks to Mr.Hypolite all of my bullies have to think twice before they bully me "BBOOO!!!" "Hey jedidaya (I'm sorry if I spell it wrong my friend)"yeah my friend always likes to scare me but I got use to it "he he ""I got a question,how do you approach quietly and you have keys so how just how"I never get to know how he does that"oh that easy I just walk quietly and hold my keys so it doesn't make a sound 😁"he said"Come on in "Mr.H said(it's a one hour period class but I'm going to skip the class because 1)I know a lot of you hate school 2)I was sleeping because I didn't sleep last night I woke up at 12:39 and 3:23(the witching hour😱))
9:35 am
Mr kings class,my world culture teacher was talking about India population but I was still bored so I started working on the animation I told on the last page and taking down my notes at the same time(  difficult)
But so on it when for about an hour and the bell rang(math was excited but the teacher cranky as always science same just learning how to graph movements )
12:45
Mom is here with me at lunch we ate,talk,and took selfies and I left to go to gym (it was cruddy as always since no one liked me and I have a lot of bullies in gym)after that I went to art class ❤️❤️❤️❤️ i like art ,art is my life so I listen and today it was drawing our name in a different art style (I didn't finish but in finishing tomorrow)
I stayed at school cause I had book club (haters is you don't like reading don't judge me but book club is actually a fun place we do animations and book reviews)
___________________________
8:44 pm
Ok i told my school life but don't expect much so school haters I'm not telling my whole school life cause there are something you don't know or would like to know so don't say anything of what I do ok that will only be when I get 100 followers ok so bye see you guys on the next review