Chapter 4

I woke up this morning and walked downstairs. I saw Clara eating. I hurried and got dressed. I grabbed my bag and left for the bus. I sat alone and started to read. I got off and went to my class room.
After School
I walked out of the bus and was reading the whole way. I walked in the door. "Hey Cath" mom said. "Hey" I said while walking upstairs. I knocked on Chloe's door. "Come in" she said. "Hey Chloe" I said. "Oh hey you can come in." She said while texting who knows. "Hey can you help me with my homework?" I said shyly. "Yeah but I can't for long I have to meet up with my boyfriend." She said. "Oh ok" I said back while sitting next to her. We did most of it and she rushed to meet her boyfriend outside. Me and Clara fight a lot. I was in my room stretching, and Clara was messing with my stuff. "Clara stop that's my stuff." I said. "Yeah but it looks like mine so I'm taking it." She said back angrily. We chased each other through the whole house and mom took the things and said. "Girls that's enough your being a little to loud your dad is sleeping." "Sorry mom" we both said. We were walking upstairs and pushing each other on the way up. I went to my room and did some back walk overs and all that stuff. Then I heard mom yell. "CATHRINE ITS TIME FOR GYMNASTICS!!" "Ok coming" I said. I got a sports bra on that said "be bold." I also got some bike shorts on. We left and got in the gym. I worked hard today, but then the most amazing thing happened. "Cathrine do you want to be on the competition team?" My couch asked. "I don't know let me ask my mom." I said. I asked her and she said "sure." I had practice tomorrow. I got home and saw Chloe watching tv. "Hey Chloe" I said. "Hi" she said back. I went and got my pjs on then a went off to bed.