Chapter 7

I woke up this morning to Chloe shaking me lightly. "Cathrine wake up wake up." She whispers to me. "Ok" I said still half asleep. I got up and got dressed in a pink shirt and some jeans. Chloe put my hair in a fishtail braid and put a little pink bow in. I got my pink bag with little fake diamonds on and went to the bus stop. Me and Clara started to talk. "Earlier I was playing your elephant and.." Clara started. "Wait woah woah woah you played with my elephant?" I said. "Yes pay attention." She said. "Clara you can't do that!" I yelled. "Yeah mom said I could!" She yelled.
After school
I got off the bus and went to the kitchen. Mom was already making dinner. "Hey mom what are you doing?" I asked. "Making dinner." She said. "Already?!?" I said. "Yeah it's gonna take awhile." She said. I ran to get dressed for gymnastics. Mom took me to the gym and I started stretching. I did my competition routine. I did really good. After class I hung out with my gym friend. We got some time to play on all the gym stuff. "So how are you doing in the comp team?" Olivia asked. "Oh it's so hard." I said. I saw mom and ran to leave.
Sorry for the short chappie. So yeah byeeeeeee I'll make a 700 word chapter next.