truth or dare

Suggested songs:
I Would Like - Zara Larsson
----------------------------------------------

My friends, Marzia and Amy, and I were just getting into the uber to go to this party that one of our friends was holding. I say 'party' loosely; it wasn't really a party as such, it was more like 8 of us hanging out.
It was me, Marzia, Ethan, Amy, Mark, Tyler, Jack and Felix.
We had all known each other for a while and we all met through YouTube, wether it was from collabing or a meet and greet.

We pulled up outside and after paying the driver and getting out, we walked up to Ethan's apartment. Shortly after knocking on the door we hear voices from inside.
"Is that the pizza?"
"Oooohhhh baby, I think that's the pizza!"
"Go get it, don't leave him waiting!"
We then heard footsteps up to the door and we were welcomed by Ethan who honestly looked pretty disappointed when he saw us instead of a delivery guy.
"It's not the pizza! It's Marzia, Amy and Y/N." he shouts over his shoulder frowning, "Hey guys."
"Glad to see us?" Amy laughs and we all follow her inside.
We walk into the apartment and it's tidier than usual - knowing Ethan he probably cleaned especially for tonight.

As we entered the lounge, we saw Mark, Tyler, Jack and Felix on the couch. Marzia ran up and sat next to her boyfriend, Felix.
Mark looked up to the door and greeted each of us as we walked through and for a brief moment our eyes locked.
He didn't know yet but pretty much ever since I had met him, I had a crush on Mark. I hate that word. 'Crush'. It sounds so... elementary school. Back to the point, I liked him. He was just so funny and handsome and I just felt like I connected with him on so many levels. I probably shouldn't have told Marzia and Amy as they always tease me about it non-stop.
"Hey Y/N." he smiles.
"Hey." I reply and sit on the couch inbetween Amy and Tyler.

*time skip*

It gets to about 10:30pm and we're all lounging around on the couches after eating a little too much pizza.
"What do you guys wanna do?" Tyler asks.
Nobody replies for a while but then Amy pipes up.
"How about truth or dare?"
"Yeah, I'm down." Ethan says.
"Come on guys, we're adults. Are we seriously gonna play truth or dare?" I laugh.
"I think it's a pretty good idea." Amy smirks and flickers her eyes to Mark and then back to me and I shake my head.
"Sounds cool to me." Jack adds.
"Okay, let's do it." I say.

*time skip*

"Okay, me next!" Marzia smiles and scans the group before landing her eyes on Tyler, "Tyler - truth or dare?"
"Truth." He says, still with smudged lipstick on his face after a dare which he soon regretted.
"Have you ever lied to your parents about going somewhere or doing something after school?"
"Uhh... yeah, actually." He smirks, "This one time I told them I was going to my friends house but I actually had a detention."
We all roll our eyes and laugh at his response.
"That's such a Tyler thing to do." Felix laughs.
"Okay, Amy! Truth or dare?" Tyler says.
"Hmm.. I'm gonna go with truth." She says.
"What's the craziest thing you've ever done while being drunk?"
"Oh God... Um.. Okay, I was in college and there was this party that someone was holding and I guess me and my friends went along and got super drunk so I decided to take my t-shirt off and dance on the table. In front of everyone." She laughs and hides her face in her hands in embarrassment.
"Oooohh, Amy that's pretty rough." Jack laughs.
"Yeah, tell me about it." She laughs.
"That does not sound like something you would do." Marzia says.
"Okay, okay, let's just forget I said that. It's my turn! Mark - truth or dare?" She grins.
I glare at her as if to say 'don't you dare' and she smirks, already unfolding her plan in her head.
"Dare, because everybody else is a pussy and chooses truth." He says proudly and I internally facepalm, knowing that Amy wasn't going to pass this opportunity to humiliate me.
"Okay." She smirks and glances over to me before moving her eyes back to Mark, "Kiss the hottest person in the room. On the lips."
He sighs and stands up, and begins walking over to Jack. I knew it. He then bursts out laughing.
"No, no, I'm kidding." He says and everyone laughs, "I guess I better do what she says."
He turns around so that he's facing me and he slowly starts to walk towards me. My heart is racing and my palms get sweaty. Around the room everyone is smirking and giggling like little 8 year olds. He sits down in the gap between me and Tyler, his eyes not leaving mine for a second.
"Y/N I've had something I wanted to tell you for a while so I might aswell say it now. I like you. Like a lot. I think you're beautiful and funny and.. well..." he stops himself and leans in, gently placing his hand on my waist and then I feel our lips connect and the butterflies in my stomach go insane.
I hear 'wooo!' from the group and we pull away and look at each other as if to say 'did we really just do that?'. I look around and everyone is smiling.
"Y/N, truth or dare?" He smiles.
"Truth."
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.
"Yes." I smile and a huge grin spreads across his face.
"Woo! Y/S/N (your ship name) is finally a thing!" Felix shouts and I giggle.
"You guys knew about this?" I say, and feel my cheeks heat up.
"Hell yeah! We've been tryna hook you guys up for months now! It has been AGONY." Ethan chuckles.
"Yep. You both confided in us that you liked each other. Without the other knowing." Amy grins nonchalantly.
Mark and I turn our heads towards each other in shock and blush before bursting into laughter.

----------------------------------------------
This one is extremely cliché, I know, but I was super low on ideas and this was the first thing that came to me so ¯\_()_/¯
Thankyou all for reading, don't forget to vote and comment!
Love you ~ Nancy <3