Everything?

The tenth season of the American television medical drama Grey's Anatomy premiered on September 26, 2013, with a two-hour special episode in the United States on the American Broadcasting Company (ABC), and it concluded with a Farewell to Cristina finale episode Fear (of the Unknown) on May 15, 2014.

The season was produced by ABC Studios, in association with ShondaLand Production Company and The Mark Gordon Company; the showrunner being Shonda Rhimes.

The season was officially released on DVD as a six-disc boxset under the title of Grey's Anatomy: The Complete Tenth Season – Live For The Moments on September 2, 2014 by Buena Vista Home Entertainment.

The season mainly focuses on the relationship between the show's protagonist Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo) and "her person" Cristina Yang (Sandra Oh) as both follow different paths relating their careers straining their relationship.

Derek Shepherd (Patrick Dempsey) and Callie Torres (Sara Ramirez) having separated from her wife Arizona Robbins (Jessica Capshaw) teamed up with the White House to work on a brain mapping project. Miranda Bailey (Chandra Wilson) was on a project mapping out the human genome.

Yang and Owen Hunt (Kevin McKidd) gradually take their relationship from complicated and painful to a place of real friendship. April Kepner (Sarah Drew) and Jackson Avery (Jesse Williams) elope during Kepner and paramedic Matthew's (Justin Bruening) wedding.

Yang takes off to Switzerland for a job offer to take over Preston Burke's (Isaiah Washington) hospital because he wants to step down and move his family. She bids her farewell to her colleagues of the last seven years, including Hunt and dances it out with Meredith one last time to an old favorite song.

The season, garnered 12.12 million viewers average viewers and was ranked 15th overall in total viewers which is eleven spots higher than ninth season.

In the 18-49 key demographic, it ranked 5th and for the 2013-2014 primetime TV schedule, Grey's was the no. 1 drama in the 18-49 key demographic. James Pickens, Jr. and Chandra Wilson were nominated for Outstanding Actor and Outstanding Actress respectively at the 45th NAACP Image Awards.

The show also garnered five nominations at the 40th People's Choice Awards. It was announced on May 8, 2014, by ABC that Grey's Anatomy would return in the fall of 2014 for Season 11.