Chapter 2

Harley's POV
I woke up at 11 am on Wednesday. I got ready and went downstairs. I was aloud to sleep in because it's my 16th birthday. But I get to on every birthday. I walk downstairs to my brother.

"Morning and happy birthday Har!" He came up and hugged me. Then walked away to get his car keys.

"Morning! And thank you!" I yell at him while walking the opposite direction as him to get my boots. "Ready!?"

"Yep got the keys now let's go get so breakfast and at least 2 hours of education!" He yells walking out the door.

I run opt the door and got in the passenger seat. "You know I should be learning how to drive. I have my permit!" I hinted. He got the hint.

"Yeah okay you can drive... When we're not in my car." He laughed.

"I was so happy! You got me so happy then killed my happy vibe you dick!!" I said laughing and swatting his arm.

"Well what can I say! This is my brand new car! No way am I letting you drive it." He said laughing.

We ended up just going to Stake N' Shake for lunch. When we got there there weren't a lot of people there so we got seated at a booth.

"Are you getting what you usually get? Because I think they already know what that is because you always get it when we come here." We both laughed

"Yes I am getting chicken fingers and fries. Now what are you getting?"

"Don't know! I don't get the same thing! I like to switch it up!"

"Haha. Well okay! Just hurry up so I can get eating!"

He chuckled to himself then looked at the menu. "What's so funny?" I asked him.

"Don't you mean Murray up!" He laughed then smacked his knee "Knee slapper!!" He yelled causing us both to laugh.

"I thought you hated that show. Whenever I have it on you whine and tell me to turn it off." I said then thinking to myself "why is everyone in that house acting weird?"

I did hate it but I thought if you like it maybe I should give it another shot and I like it and for your birthday I know Sal is your favorite so about anytime you should be getting a call about something remember---" he was cut off by my phone ringing

"Umm hello?" I said while looking at Rob smiling.

"Uh yeah Hi this is Sal Vulcano. I'm calling because of the Vodka For Bingo thing."

"Oh. Okay. Well hi. I'm Harley and I will be coming to your live show tonight for my birthday! I believe I tweeted you guys about it and tagged the four of you guys. Sorry for talking to much my brother just told me about this." I said out of breath.

Sal chuckled "It's fine. At least your talking other fans just forget to breathe."

"Okay. So umm..."

"Oh yeah anyways! Thank you for sending Vodka and I guess I'll see you tonight. If I spot you or if Brian does we will bring you on stage."

"Okay thank you! See you tonight."

"Yep see you and your two friend tonight."

When he said two friends I was confused. "Umm I don't think I said anything about my other friends that are coming?"

He chuckled nervously "Yes you did. You must not remember. Umm I have to go now! Thank you again and see you tonight."

"Alright B--" I didn't finish before he hung up. "Ey" I said to myself.