←7←

--

ten let out a laugh as taeyong put down his phone and sat up properly in his bed.

'so as i was saying, what should we do?' ten asked, sitting down next to taeyong

taeyong put his hand on his chin as if he was thinking, and suggested, 'can you, uhm, draw me?'

'yeah, sure. i don't have my art supplies, but i can just draw you.' ten explained, getting a notebook from his bag

taeyong sat on his bed in a relaxed pose, smiling at ten.

ten wasn't sure what caused taeyong's personality change in such a short amount of time, but he liked it. ten preferred this taeyong much more than the taeyong he was talking to yesterday.

taeyong knew exactly what caused him to start acting different now. it was ten. he didn't know what exactly it was about the thai boy, but he just felt loved in his presence.

even those times before, when taeyong was being rude to ten. he still felt like being with ten was something that was supposed to be.

now, i've said this before. neither boy believed in love at first sight. but maybe love after knowing each other for a little while was possible..

ten got the chance to admire all of taeyong's features while drawing. his jawline, his eyes, his lips. all of it was just so flawless.

he may have gotten slightly distracted every now and then, but the drawing was finished in a somewhat short amount of time.

'here you go, beautiful.' ten smiled, handing the drawing to taeyong who blushed at the nickname

'it looks great, ten.' taeyong said as he put the drawing on a shelf next to his bed.

'if you don't mind me asking, um, why are you acting different all of a sudden?' ten asked nervously

taeyong just grinned and replied, 'thank you for listening.'

ten decided not to ask any more questions after that, and to just appreciate the fact that he was finally getting to spend time with taeyong like he had wanted to ever since that day on the bus.

'you always call me beautiful. if anything i should be complimenting you, pretty boy.'

'if anyone's a pretty boy, it's that donghyuk kid. i mean have you seen him dress as a girl?'

--

that ended on a great note