←11←

--

nothing much happened that night that pertains to the story..

just kidding, of course some shit happened between taeyong and ten. now, let me explain.

that night they were all sleeping over at jaehyun's house, just a bunch of boys being boys, and therefore being idiots.

one of them, most likely sicheng, suggested that they play the game of truth or dare. they all agreed, seeing as there really wasn't anything better to do at the time.

it started off alright, the only dares going around involved nothing much wirth caring about. although, taeyong got pretty pissed when he had to put ice down his shirt, as it was a dare from mark.

things started getting real when it got to jaehyun's turn to ask someone truth or dare.

he immediately turned to ten with a look in his eyes that wasn't any good. 'truth or dare, ten?' he asked

ten shrugged and answered, 'dare.'

donghyuck started laughing until mark elbowed him in the gut.

'i dare you to make out with taeyong. right here, right now. although if you'd like some privacy, the closet is right over there.' jaehyun said and smirked, getting embarrassed looks from taeyong and ten.

'come on, taeyong.' ten whispered to taeyong as he took his hand and led him into jaehyun's closet.

as soon as ten shut the closet door, taeyong asked 'are we actually going to make out in here?'

'we can if you want.'

'well then get the fuck closer to me, dimwit..'

about half an hour had passed and taeyong and ten had not come out if rhe closet yet, not like anyone else really cared that much.

the truth or dare game continued for a little longer until taeil suggested, 'don't you think we should get taeyong and ten?'

'well i'm not letting my eyes see whatever is in that closet, so i'm nit doing it!' sicheng shouted

'i'll just get them.' doyoung sighed and went to open up the closet door.

'hey guys can you- holy shit!' doyoung yelled as soon as he opened up the closet door.

'yeah, that's what i thought. i knew they'd be fucking in there.' jaehyun shrugged

'no, it's not that,' doyoung said, 'ten is just strangling taeyong, nothing much..'

--