←12←

--

'yah, ten, stop strangling taeyong!' taeil shouted

'well it's not my fault! he started it!' ten insisted as taeyong struggled to get out of his hold

'you guys are acting like 5 year olds, ten let him go.' taeil sighed and ten gave in, doing as taeil told him to do.

'and why were you fighting in the closet?' johnny asked for about the sixth time

'seriously, this is the sixth time, johnny. i accidentally touched ten's crotch and he freaked out and started to strangle me.' taeyong explained once again to their ignorant friend.

johnny chuckled, 'well if it was an accident, then just make up.'

'more like "make out", johnny.' jaehyun said and taeyong punched his arm.

'well anyways, it's getting kind of late, don't you think?' ten asked

'ten, it's nine o'clock.' mark sighed

'yeah and shouldn't you asleep by now, kid?' taeil asked and playfully hit mark

'jesus christ just because i'm younger than all of you-' mark started to rant about his age and how he needs respect and shit like that.

no one listened, of course.

they were all too busy trying to figure out how they would all be able to sleep in jaehyun's room, which was pretty small for about seven people.

'here, guys, i've got it.' doyoung said, 'jaehyun and i will sleep in jaehyun's bed-'

'gay.'

'shut up, mark. anyways, we have some sleeping bags, so taeyong and ten will sleep on the floor in sleeping bags. johnny and taeil can sleep together in a sleeping bag.' doyoung finished explaining.

'why do i have to sleep with johnny?' taeil pouted a little bit.

'are you complaining?' johnny asked, giving taeil a sassy look.

'ha ha.. nope..' taeil answered jokingly

'i have a problem with this arrangement,' mark spoke up, 'where do i go?'

'oh, mark goes in the closet.'

'are you serious?!'

'no, i'm doyoung.'

'for god's sake-'

--

His real name ain't even Doyoung but idc anymore