Tords Coming Back

(THIS IS BASED BEFORE THE END)                     

EDD'S POV
Its the night tords coming home and we all cant wait to see him again.Tom doesn't like tord so much but this will help i think.

(TIME SKIP)

TOMS POV
Tord is coming home later and everyone is so exited  about it.im not that happy but things sometimes happen when you don't wont them to.
TOM!  Edd shouted my  name up the stairs.TOM come here tords home! edd shouted again to me but this time i listens  to what he said.I came running down the stairs and there standing in the door way was tord.

TORDS POV
I came back to the house i use to live  in and sore tom running down the stairs. hello guys! i said looking at them.,tom didn't look so happy but edd and matt did.I asked them if i could stay and they said yes but the only option was to stay in toms room but i didn't mind because this would help with my goal.

EDD'S POV
'Its almost time the go to sleep' i say going up stairs with matt tom and tord we all decided on watching a movie before bed so we did but tord left to go up stairs half way though the movie tord left,he said he was tiered so he went to bed. later tom went up to sleep but when he got there,there was no sign of tord.

(SORRY THIS WAS SHORT I WILL MORE WHEN I HAVE TIME BUT HOPE YOU ENJOY MY FIRST EVER PAGE OF THIS BOOK.)