its time they knew

Edds pov
"Tom omg a...re you OK"i said " umm ye I'm OK " tom said "well OK then"I said a little scared " well umm I might as well ask , how do you look like that! I screamed with anger because I and my friends just found tom as a monster. "Well i-i umm I'm sorry tord , tord did it to me as an experiment! Tom shouted out loud. At this moment I regretted my decision on inviting him back.

Tords pov
At this moment I was shacking like I was a shelf of books in a hurrer cane. Edd and matt were steering right at me ,tom was looking down because of what he just said. " edd matt and yes even you tom I'm very sorry for all the havoc I have made but, I know you won't forgive me so I will leave now" I said this because I new I was true and tom was. At this moment I left there house I dread of what I just did to my best friends.

Toms POV
At this point I was on the floor as my monster form I couldn't control I hardly anymore so I grabbed some pills that would make me to unconscious, everything went black and I passed out.

Edds and Matt's POV
I was trying to take in what just happened but I looked at matt and we both calmed down and looked at tom ,unconscious on the floor. Me and matt picked up tom and put him on his bed in his room and left him there.

Note
Hey guys thanks for all the support on this book and sorry about the lake of updates so I hope you enjoy this chapter bye.