they found out.

EDDS pov
When i saw tom i was a little concerns but i also didn't wont to wake him so i decided to stand there for a wail. "T...TOM is that you",i said really slow because i was worried. I walked backwards very slowly, shocked and confused but them i heard a "yorn" and then i looked stright at the purple tom creature and saw he was starting to wake up so i ran behind one of the control panels and hid for a wail but then i heard someone walking then i noticed who is was it was TORD.

TOM POV
I woke up from the surprised sound of someone in the room but i didn't look who it was because i just woke up. Tord stood there looking at me i heard a sound but didn't take any notice. "ohh you are awake tom , good today we are going to go out the lab and see what will happens ok". I responded with a nod and he said "come in then" i ran out the room really exited but worried i would transform.

Edds pov again
as soon as i heard that tom was coming out i was really happy so i ran down the stairs and waited.

Time skip to when tord an

When i seen tom i was so happy so we went to the park and had food tom just had Smirnoff  but as soon as the day was getting good it all went rough.  

Tords pov
I saw tom enjoying himself but i could also see him get a little purple i did tell him to come but he didn't but as soon as i saw his tail he lashed at me edd and matt were shocked.
"TORD YOU SAID THIS STUFF WOULD LASED" Tom said with anger. At this moment we were all in the living room wile tom was on the floor in pain.

Toms POV
It was painful all over i wasn't use to it yet, Because when ever it happened i was asleep, edd,matt,tord they were all shocked and scared of me at this point but i didn't really care because i really couldn't right now. "t...Tom are you OK?!"edd said "Nnooo edd
!!" i screamed out at this moment i had no control because i was my fluffy and scary and fully fledged
Monster.